What's new

December 21 .. You are all gonna DiE

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.... You believe one day it will happen, but not on 21st dec, Any specific reason for that???
Even the Scientists have reached the conclusion that this universe will meets its end one day sooner or later I don't believe this is going to happen because our PROPHET SAW told several things which will happen close to the end of this world many many of this things have already happened or happening on daily bases but few major and biggest signs are yet to happen like coming of Dajjal the Anti Christ and coming of Chirst and also Imam Mehdi and some other signs they have not taken place yet

Did something happened to youtube?-
Any one?-

is it working?-

yaar there are specific reasons-

yajooj majooj- dajjal- imam mehdi- rebirth of Hazrat Essa (Jesus)- all have not happened yet-

and to troll you guzwa e hind too- :D-

Yawn.. lol, what a theory.. Coz Jesus is not reborn yet, World will survive.. One crazy punk can destroy earth. Human has made enough nuke that can destroy earth multiple times.

No need to wait for Allah-Rama or Jesus to reborn.. :P

Yawn.. lol, what a theory.. Coz Jesus is not reborn yet, World will survive.. One crazy punk can destroy earth. Human has made enough nuke that can destroy earth multiple times.

Sir if ALLAH wants he can destroy this universe today and if ALLAH doesn't want anything to happen nothing will happen Sir even how much every nation tries to do to destroy this universe with every possible way they can do it

Even the Scientists have reached the conclusion that this universe will meets its end one day sooner or later I don't believe this is going to happen because our PROPHET SAW told several things which will happen close to the end of this world many many of this things have already happened or happening on daily bases but few major and biggest signs are yet to happen like coming of Dajjal the Anti Christ and coming of Chirst and also Imam Mehdi and some other signs they have not taken place yet

I always thought religious books as moral-story book, The revival of Anti-christ is symbolic story. Its like "Panchtantra story book". Religious books are not source of prophecy. If they are there wouldn't be WW I and II, there wouldn't be as many religion as they are today.

o bhai- then dont wait for any one- and die peacefully- the judgement day is some centuries later anyway- maybe your or our grand grand children will experience it- who knows-

Sir if ALLAH wants he can destroy this universe today and if ALLAH doesn't want anything to happen nothing will happen Sir even how much every nation tries to do to destroy this universe with every possible way they can do it

Holy Zarvan, I love this Allah/god theory. Everything is done by Allah/God. Even i am typing this line by His command only, If I have not written this line, this would be His command only. And "God must be crazy" if He destroy Earth.

Wait he did once, He only threw stone from universe which destroyed large Lizards...

NOTE: Religion is Just fable, to teach human humanity..

I always thought religious books as moral-story book, The revival of Anti-christ is symbolic story. Its like "Panchtantra story book". Religious books are not source of prophecy. If they are there wouldn't be WW I and II, there wouldn't be as many religion as they are today.

My signature is your ultimate answer !!

That is enough to tell me you don't know anything about religious books first of WW I and II happened that doesn't contradict anything from religion in fact it very much confirms it Quran is from ALLAH and also Hadees which HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told use were told to him by ALLAH the creator of this Universe and you last line of being many religion completely tells me that you know nothing about most religions and specially Islam so stop discussing thing which you don't have any idea about Sir

o bhai- then dont wait for any one- and die peacefully- the judgement day is some centuries after anyway- maybe your or our grand grand children will experience it- who knows-

Cuban Missile crisis: The Judgement day came, Luckily Kennedy and Khrushchev averted that... As I know, there won't be any judgement day, Human is clever race, It will survive infinitely, Before our Sun die, Human will find another planet to survive, and that incident is not centuries ahead, they are Billions of year away.

Holy Zarvan, I love this Allah/god theory. Everything is done by Allah/God. Even i am typing this line by His command only, If I have not written this line, this would be His command only. And "God must be crazy" if He destroy Earth.

Wait he did once, He only threw stone from universe which destroyed large Lizards...

NOTE: Religion is Just fable, to teach human humanity..
Religion is not fable those people who wants to live in a fools paradise thing that Religions is only stories they think by doing this they can live with their evil and pathetic lifestyle and Large Lizards died because of lack of food and other reasons and this world will end and most of the scientists even believe this now

Cuban Missile crisis: The Judgement day came, Luckily Kennedy and Khrushchev averted that... As I know, there won't be any judgement day, Human is clever race, It will survive infinitely, Before our Sun die, Human will find another planet to survive, and that incident is not centuries ahead, they are Billions of year away.
If you want to live in a fools paradise nobody will stop you but the whole universe will eventually end one day sooner or later Humans are smart yes know that

My signature is your ultimate answer !!

//“They (Non-believers) are deaf, dumb and blind, and so they do not think and understand.” (Al-Baqarah 2:171)///

Your Signature is sign of arrogance, These nonbelievers invented Fire, Wheel and many other things... These non believers have shape the world today you are living in. Its your ingratitude that u are using those facility and abusing the same non believers.. :)

That is enough to tell me you don't know anything about religious books first of WW I and II happened that doesn't contradict anything from religion in fact it very much confirms it Quran is from ALLAH and also Hadees which HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told use were told to him by ALLAH the creator of this Universe and you last line of being many religion completely tells me that you know nothing about most religions and specially
Islam so stop discussing thing which you don't have any idea about Sir

With no disrespect for your religion, Its u who believe Koran is book of Allah, We non-believers don't believe this fable. If Allah is the ultimate power why he preached Koran 100,000 years after Human evolution??? Remember son, Human were not born on 600 AD (Birth of Islam) Human started on earth some 100,000 years ago.

//“They (Non-believers) are deaf, dumb and blind, and so they do not think and understand.” (Al-Baqarah 2:171)///

Your Signature is sign of arrogance, These nonbelievers invented Fire, Wheel and many other things... These non believers have shape the world today you are living in. Its your ingratitude that u are using those facility and abusing the same non believers.. :)
First know what this ayat is about than talk secondly most modern Sciences are gift of Muslims to the world after coming of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW for next 600 yeas it was Muslims who gave modern sciences to people including Surgery medicine Chemistry and Geography and the world will end most people now believe including those who study earth and Universe

With no disrespect for your religion, Its u who believe Koran is book of Allah, We non-believers don't believe this fable. If Allah is the ultimate power why he preached Koran 100,000 years after Human evolution??? Remember son, Human were not born on 600 AD (Birth of Islam) Human started on earth some 100,000 years ago.
First of all evolution is just a theory not proven yet and Sir Islam was their from the first day HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last PROPHET of Islam not the first but the books which were sent before were only meant for specific nation and specific time and as HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the LAST PROPHET and his message is for all humanity and they have to follow it first read about religions before talking about them

Religion is not fable those people who wants to live in a fools paradise thing that Religions is only stories they think by doing this they can live with their evil and pathetic lifestyle and Large Lizards died because of lack of food and other reasons and this world will end and most of the scientists even believe this now

If you want to live in a fools paradise nobody will stop you but the whole universe will eventually end one day sooner or later Humans are smart yes know that

Scientists are not believing what you are saying, rather they are warning that overpopulation (which is endorsed by Allah, according to your Mullas) can kill this planet. If such condition comes, Believe me Governments will start neutering almost all Human (Including Believers).

If required some Human will be killed to save the planet. The Fossil fuel will be banned and alternative source of energy will be used. If required Some religion will be eliminated by human... :)..

That religion can be yours, or mine..

Scientists are not believing what you are saying, rather they are warning that overpopulation (which is endorsed by Allah, according to your Mullas) can kill this planet. If such condition comes, Believe me Governments will start neutering almost all Human (Including Believers).

If required some Human will be killed to save the planet. The Fossil fuel will be banned and alternative source of energy will be used. If required Some religion will be eliminated by human... :)..

That religion can be yours, or mine..
Lady most scientist now believe this even those who call themselves atheists because they have seen much of the signs and proofs and by the way keep you planning no one is stopping you if you want to keep you head in dust and think problem is not coming lady please continue

Tell or believe anything you want about my signature, it's not my hand written. It doesn't indicate my sign of arrogance, it indicates yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom