What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

haha, you'd better to go ask more your ppl here, cuz our chinese's voice is overwhelming, it's getting imbalanced,haha, we should have become ally, but the current situation is not very optimistic. think over, as some friends here said we shall pay respect to you for your allegiance to your nation.

we need you to respect us, if our ships come to your coast, we destroy your probes, what do you do?

a conflict with neighbor will inevitably draw some negative impact on our image, we need to do everything to protect our reputation, china is peace lover.

不过在南海问题上拖它个十年八载也好,到时候TG在军事上平视MD,国产核动力航妈到处巡航和黑丝满天飞,那时候解决南海问题比现在更容易的多

现在天朝是即强大又不够强大

my smart friend, thanks for your reply, i assume you are smart enough, so you should know the contents of your history book and our history book won't be the same. and the pragmatic way would be to compromise to avert the military confrontation, that's good for both your ppl and our ppl, why not to suspend it, and what your side is doing is trying to aggravate the current problem. that's not intelligent.
who is trying to aggravate the current problem? Sure, not Vietnam. Ask your great goverment

we want peace

why are you destroying our probe

if we come to your coast, We destroy your probes, what would you think?
as far as i know, what china did to your oil probe is only cutting off your cable , cuz the area where your ship was working is the disputed area, it's overstated to use destroying.
i think the reason that chinese tend to be hostile to you is due to your betrayal to china by turning your gun the one who once unconditionally donated food and weapons for your defending. it's heartbreaking.

现在天朝是即强大又不够强大

You use violence, you are stupid

you are too naive to think about war, so in history, we always beat you, does your history record details about this?

War is not the aircraft used, or nuclear weapons, the war is to use head

现在天朝是即强大又不够强大
谁知道中国未来会怎么样呢,谁也不知道,胡总也未必知道。

@Gpit

MyLai events, we records in detail our history, why you say we do not know about it?

The photos are located at war museum

our history has always recorded very detailed and honest

Our students are educated so much about history

I do not understand, what do you want to say?

But your "educated" people such as vpeople said China did that! :flame:

:taz:

I finally learnt you wonderful education system. :lol:

as far as i know, what china did to your oil probe is only cutting off your cable , cuz the area where your ship was working is the disputed area, it's overstated to use destroying.
i think the reason that chinese tend to be hostile to you is due to your betrayal to china by turning your gun the one who once unconditionally donated food and weapons for your defending. it's heartbreaking.

why do you say us betrayal you ?

us betrayal you, it is, we are not allowed to fight to defend our country, when your army occupied my country in 1979

I once said, your history never record true, have you been brainwashed?

Where is your evidence? Not those maps written with the Latin alphabet.

How's about in Chinese that you can read, yes!?

MinhThu_Map11.jpg

But your "educated" people such as vpeople said China did that! :flame:

:taz:

I finally learnt you wonderful education system. :lol:
Not wonderful as in China. Ah, About my education system: we are only learned the truth of history :rofl: LOL

if we go to your coast, we say, this is our sea, we say, this is the dispute, are you agree?

Back
Top Bottom