What's new

Deadly suicide attack in Pakistan

It only hurts when u face it? really, it did hurt us when ur nation criticized the 26/11 attacks were many were killed, as our security is strong enough, we dont get attacked 5 times a DAY LIKE IN PAKISTAN...

You are too late to join the forum. Hence you missed all the RIPs from us on that thread and many other such thread. You need to check that thread.

Pakistanis were debating quite normally rather we were not debating and just posting our condolences it was only after Indians started abusing and resorting to other such bad postings that debated from our side started.'

And one more thing you are not criticisng or debating it here but rather posting your hidden excitment over killing of innocent people in Pakistan by posting sarcastic sick one liners.

My deepest condolences to all the innocent deaths and families.

May God bless them and rest in peace.

This is horrible.

My sincere condolences to the friends and families of those lost in this senseless and tragic crime. May the wounded recover quickly and may the bereaved find solace in God's good word.:pakistan:

It's despicable that some people would turn this tragic news into a flame war. Incredible insensitivity. That idiot who said "Situation Out Of Control", shame on you man. My people died today, at least have some decency. Also, "Lashkar" is an Urdu term meaning "group". Everytime someone uses the term "lashkar", please don't get your panties all bunched up in fake patriotism. For the fifteen millionth time, not everything in Pakistan has to do with India. Stop thinking that you are so important, please!

Every single day these cowards kill more of my people. Every single day innocent blood flows like water in my cities. Every single day, someone loses a parent, sibling or child in my country.

And yet, what do we do? We come online and type hate-filled words targeting people who have little to do with the murders. Our politicians hold inter-party meetings in exotic cities for the sake of "mutual friendship", criminals befriending criminals. Our leaders devise ways of sucking the nation dry.

They say it's darkest before dawn. I swear, I don't know how much darker it can get.

Edit
In case their posts get deleted, and everyone is wondering why I lost it:

Ignorant pieces of ****. Disgraceful. Not just India, you give all of humanity a bad name.

i am really sorry for my ignorance. I got somewhat confused.
May all souls rest in peace and wounded may recover as soon as possible. May peace prevails in whole world.

Taliban is toooo strong and toooo dedicated to their cause. WAR is going to be very very tough. Good luck Pakistan and RIP for the dead souls including the brave tribal leader who stood against Taliban. God bless them.

Sad. May Allah bless the souls of deceased and bring those idiot terrorists to some sanity. Ameen

...and finally they killed the Nazim...

It was some sort of revenge taken by the Lashkare Islam thugs (Mangal Bagh and co). i.e. The Nazim and his companions had an intense cross firings back in January, which took lives of 8 thugs while capturing 2. Since then they were after his blood and today the Nazim became victim along with other innocent civilians.

May Allah swt have mercy on his soul and give strength and courage to his family and to the villagers to overcome this hard time of intense sorrows. And may these thugs of Mangal Bagh and co roast in hell fire forever. Ameen

...and finally they killed the Nazim...

It was some sort of revenge taken by the Lashkare Islam thugs (Mangal Bagh and co). i.e. The Nazim and his companions had an intense cross firings back in January, which took lives of 8 thugs while capturing 2. Since then they were after his blood and today the Nazim became victim along with other innocent civilians.

May Allah swt have mercy on his soul and give strength and courage to his family and to the villagers to overcome this hard time of intense sorrows. And may these thugs of Mangal Bagh and co roast in hell fire forever. Ameen

yes the criminals have succeeded in killing him because he was against these bastard criminals

This is unnecessary carnage to civilians going about on their day to day lives. Since objection has been raised with the term "RIP" I shall refrain from using it and instead say that a prayer need be said against the wanton killing which is going on

Pakistan can certainly make it 5 times a day just as india as doing if it wants to. In fact maybe even 10.

Friends what are we talking about .....How can we be so casual when talking loss of human life. India or Pakistan the people who loose there near and dear ones know what it means.

Please don't post just to show oneupmanship. Lets us not talk big over someones tragedy.

Back
Top Bottom