What's new

Dasti threatens Mukhtaran Mai

All rapists and child molesters should be hanged after trial. There have been tradition of molesting boys Pakhtun areas of Pakistan and Afghanistan. They all must be hanged too. If the the cry babies/bleeding hearts of the West complain about capital punishment then these rapists and child molesters should be castrated.

Dasti ki aukat samnay agai (again). :angry:

I suppose the fact that he had forged his 'degree' should have been a tip-off enough that he had no morals.

I don't understand why the PPP clings to people like Dasti, who appear to have little in common with the PPP's stated values of 'being progressive and liberal'.

Gillani ignored the fact that Dasti had committed fraud by forging his degree and actually campaigned for him. Ok, I might have understood his position if Dasti was in fact doing excellent thigns for his constituency and lived the values the PPP claims to champion, but this incident shows he is nothing but a low life thug.

Last edited:
☪☪☪☪;964817 said:
This shows the mentality of Pakistani people as our people voted for him.

Part of the problem was also Musharraf, who insinuated the Mukhtar Mai might have been campaigning internationally to 'defame Pakistan' and for 'personal benefits'.

☪☪☪☪;964817 said:
This shows the mentality of Pakistani people as our people voted for him.

Dasti is known as 15 in his constituency for it is common understanding that he responds to people's problem far quicker than Rescue 15.

I seriously abhor upper middle class people criticizing the rural, the proletariat and the supposedly "illiterate" for the "educated" and "literate" don't care anything beyond exploiting the masses and ruling them by proxy. They elect who they see fit.

"Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed" Herman Melville

This silly character Dasti is already controversial. Why is he roaming free. Arrest him and file case against him.

Go Mukhtaran Mai we are with you

We have the fine people of Pakistan to thank for that. They were the ones who voted him back into power once he was out of the NA. A couple days back, there was this article posted here titled "In defense of the uneducated" or something along those lines, that evoked a lot of people's sympathy for the uneducated classes, including mine, but when those same people vote the likes of Dasti into power, you're forced to contemplate whether we deserve democracy and whether they should be allowed to vote.

Back
Top Bottom