What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless, this will be a big boost for Rafale and huge turn around in fortune for Dassault. It was really struggling over the years this may lead to potential new contracts with UAE or possibly others. Not only for them but for France as well.

wait a second....... If i'm not mistaken rafale has JUST been confirmed as L1......... but I think there is a clause stating that the GoI can choose the other bidder incase we are receiving better ToT or better political gain.......

Where did that come from? Common mate give Indians a thumbs-up for now. We will confront Rafale when we will have to with the best of our abilities but for now don't spoil a party for the sake of it.
Yeah you are right. After the party we will be seeing development on your side. But i think if J-10B gets AESA , then you will already have an answer, not to point out JF-17 block III

There are currently 301 users browsing this thread. :woot:

25hh4es.jpg

wait a second....... If i'm not mistaken rafale has JUST been confirmed as L1......... but I think there is a clause stating that the GoI can choose the other bidder incase we are receiving better ToT or better political gain.......
With no international buyer, france will give anything you ask, so its almost certain, but you never know.
It may be possible for 126 we opt EF, and for separate 80 we opt for rafale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom