What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever is beneficial to the country, we will choose: IAF

If Indian Air force selects Dassault Rafale it will benefit Indian Navy

F201103241413201370047372.jpg

Yup Rafale should win and win big
I expect IAF to order 126+64 Rafale coz our Russian Brotheren will screw up the Delivery of PAKFA

I guess its time all the babus go to where they belong and atleast let this forum alone..... I thought its about rafale and eurofighter.
Its all the way Rafale....

God, I'm a SO ready for this project to be over!! We seem to be being fed so many arbitrary deadlines that don't really put us any closer to an end result. Lets be honest whichever one IAF gets will be awesome and certainly better than what they are replacing and surely give India's neighbours a warm feeling in their collective pants (not that the sight of MKI doesn't already have that effect on them).

now a day i m playing hawx1 in which i m flying both jets
i feel both have same capabilities but Rafael shape is better than ef-2000

now a day i m playing hawx1 in which i m flying both jets
i feel both have same capabilities but Rafael shape is better than ef-2000
God!! If only you had told this to IAF, they could have gone out and bought a £30 game instead of wasting millions of USD of taxpayers money on expensive and complicated trails and analysis.

Lol mate, no offence meant.

Yes its's part of their PR which is obvious when you look at the reasons that were stated in the article.

- EF was leading the competition
- IAF was impressed by EF during excersises
- EF's performance in Libya

The first 2 were rumors that came up only in British news reports, without any official confirmation from the Indian side, so it's just a summery of older PR + the addition of the Libyan performance, which is rather funny, since even pro EF media were more impressed by the true multi role performance of the Rafale, than of the EF, which only assisted the Tornado. Keep in mind that the EF consortium put the "combat proven" lable on the EF, as soon as it was fielded in Libya, which shows that they use any chance to make the EF look better than it is today. The real advantages of the EF are ToT, industrial and political advantages and not the performance or capabilities of the fighter itself.

Once Indian respresentive at Italy stated that EF is leading in technical parameters.

It might be true that EF is good in technical specifications than Rafale during the trails.

i think they should toss a coin and make the call :rofl:

i think they should toss a coin and make the call :rofl:
Too bad IAF are a professional force who have gone to all the effort of submitting their proposal based on 10,000s of man hours of analysis of over 6,000,000 different technical critera and 100,000 pages technical specification.

Otherwise this would have been a great idea!!!

My rough hunch - Rafale will be the one.

BTW which one of these two has maximum chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom