What's new

Daring reply of Pakistani officer to Indian Brigadier during 1971 war

Afridi should be last person you should take as an example.. He was here praising Indians and just as he crossed the border he changed the tune.. He is just an opportunistic guy!! He shouldnt be your role model..

Afridi's logic was simple.. IPL has money but they are not giving it to Pakistanis.. Hence Indians have small heart :D :lol:

that was very well written, but in the end, we lost, not only lost but SURRENDERED, so now all this will not do anything to change that

Last edited:
yes..sure.we appreciate the way Anthony McAuliffe replied "Nuts" during the Siege of Bastogne.but unless you back up your words with proper action,it makes you to look like an arrogant fool.

I like this kind of personality.

Ahsan Malik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the link you posted is edited by ur countrymen.. but still it talks abt Lt Col Raja Sultans Ahmad Shaheed SJ!!!

When you have nothing more to lose......sometimes you become daring....lOl

If Pakistani generals were even half capable of matching their deeds to their words, Pakistan would have actually won some wars.

I think Mr. Manekshaw was referring to the gallantry Pakistan Army showed against her own East Pakistani citizens rather than the Indians because undoubtedly Pakistan Army has always shown great valour and gallantry when fighting against Pakistanis whether it be in East Pakistan, Baluchistan or lately in FATA and Waziristan. As far as Indians' concerned the less said the better:unsure:

Sorry, I don't do conspiracy theories, and I am pretty sure FM Manekshaw didn't either.

1971letter_zps3bda8495.jpg

Pak Warriors - Timeline Photos | Facebook

The letter written by Lieutenant Colonel Sultan Ahmad, of 31 Baloch Regiment, was wrapped around a bullet when sent back to IA Brigadier Hardit Singh Kler.

The elderly man who was sent as messenger by Brigadier Hardit Singh Kler was treated with utmost hospitality by troops of 31 Baloch Regiment with tea in the midst of war in frontlines. Some say he was Bengali, others say he was a mukti.

The next night, instead of surrendering, 31 baloch Regiment broke out through the encirclement of Indian Army amidst heavy aerial bombing and artillery bombardment. The intense fighting caused 31 Baloch Regiment to suffer 233 troop losses.

Back
Top Bottom