What's new

Dancing with the Taliban

Having talks with the Criminal TTP and making deals with these Bas***ds is like ******* on the graves of 50,000 Innocent Pakistani shaheeds. No talks with these beasts. Just slaughter them wherever you find them and let their bodies rot there,

false prarapoganda against PAKARMY, it was talibans who start attacking pak army, they hve stated 1000 times, according to them being a partnerr of USA in WOT, is just as bad as, USA doing its war in afghanistan & all over world!
so it was a lame excuse?
pakarmy never attacked, them frist instead they were the ones cutting heads of soilders???

abey dhakan pehly theak say parh lay k kia kaha hai main nay. main nay zarvan ko yahi bat ke k pak armi nay kabhi taliban ko attack nahi kia. teri jalney lag jati hai .. pehly pura thread search kar phir he chawal mari kar

Having talks with the Criminal TTP and making deals with these Bas***ds is like ******* on the graves of 50,000 Innocent Pakistani shaheeds. No talks with these beasts. Just slaughter them wherever you find them and let their bodies rot there,

i am repeadily saing this thing pak army must not talk to t.t.p.
if we talk to them now they will slowly get stronger again. we have to finish them once and for all.

abey dhakan pehly theak say parh lay k kia kaha hai main nay. main nay zarvan ko yahi bat ke k pak armi nay kabhi taliban ko attack nahi kia. teri jalney lag jati hai .. pehly pura thread search kar phir he chawal mari kar

i am repeadily saing this thing pak army must not talk to t.t.p.
if we talk to them now they will slowly get stronger again. we have to finish them once and for all.

Thanks for, un-civilized mullaha-giri language which comes out frm the bottom of ur heart,as a dedicated supporter of good talibans?lol
In this world, there is no good or bad terrorism ,its simple just only terrorism , which needs tobe finished collectivly as whole?
As long as talibans will be in power in afghanistan, more & more groups like TTp will keep taking their birth?
That's the fact, which should be countered now?

Thanks for, un-civilized mullaha-giri language which comes out frm the bottom of ur heart,as a dedicated supporter of good talibans?lol
In this world, there is no good or bad terrorism ,its simple just only terrorism , which needs tobe finished collectivly as whole?
As long as talibans will be in power in afghanistan, more & more groups like TTp will keep taking their birth?
That's the fact, which should be countered now?

lolzzz better then Your TUQ liang every where.
Khuda ke Qasam Main Imam abu hanefa say 15 sal .... nahi 20 sal ooooo nahi nahi 9 sal parha hon. :omghaha:

i am still better. then you MQM Qadri supporter. baghal main churi mun main ram ram .
banyas,,,,
i say what i feel. you say sweet things but give us pakisani's Bori band dead bodies.
Your Qadri liar lies about each and every thing.
there is still good and bad taliban. ISI supports afghan taliban.
and t.t.p and MQM are same killing Pakistani people. so there is no deference in between them. :D

lolzzz better then Your TUQ liang every where.
Khuda ke Qasam Main Imam abu hanefa say 15 sal .... nahi 20 sal ooooo nahi nahi 9 sal parha hon. :omghaha:

i am still better. then you MQM Qadri supporter. baghal main churi mun main ram ram .
banyas,,,,
i say what i feel. you say sweet things but give us pakisani's Bori band dead bodies.
Your Qadri liar lies about each and every thing.
there is still good and bad taliban. ISI supports afghan taliban.
and t.t.p and MQM are same killing Pakistani people. so there is no deference in between them. :D

both MQM &TuQ , PTI , musharaf, even PPP all are better thn , noon ganja league when it comes to supporting extermism?
BTW, i support change & pakarmy at all levels, so clean up ur messed up ganja head?
even if , ISI is supporting afghan talibans, i think its still conditional!
& come back to topic , instead defending a TIND?:pleasantry::wacko::dance3::wave:

i am big suppoter of change then you. but i dont rely on ganja 10% Killers Bori band lashen. and a Big Big liar. change will come but not a liar will bring a change. from where you got this impression that i support extremism???
chawlian he marni hain ...
argument for the sake of argument are not healthy my dear. you would have read my previous posts before making any comment. look also my thread against T.T.P.

Back
Top Bottom