What's new

Dalai Lama calls Indian Lazy

thats the freedom we enjoy ;) unlike India where if a cat dies the Indian govt put curfew

Nice freedom you got there...I hope the people whose properties got destroyed also enjoy :laugh:

Indians are very hardworking people infact we are some of the most hardworking people on the planet both physically and mentality. We work , fight the hostile system , keep or cherished traditions , care for our larger families.

Officialy we are the 7th hardest working nation ahead of China.

the-worlds-15-most-hardworking-nations

Yes it is India where you can be arrested and your property can be destroyed for comments on facebook.

:P

ab itni lambi lambi na chora karo

You have no Idea about China and CCP that is for sure :rofl:

obviously he have been taken refuge in india soo he knows indians better, it gud for him to go to china again to hav a better life.

Indians are very hardworking people infact we are some of the most hardworking people on the planet both physically and mentality. We work , fight the hostile system , keep or cherished traditions , care for our larger families.

Officialy we are the 7th hardest working nation ahead of China.

the-worlds-15-most-hardworking-nations

who says you are not harworking. The point is where you are working hard :D the report is on basis of avilaing paid holidays . surely Asians love NOT to take holiday if they are paid for it. :P but if your holidays are going to waste and no payment then well we want holiday on even death of any politician

What ? I thought I would be ! :cray:

Achaa rora is the Pashtuns Forum working for you because it keeps on giving the 'cloudfare' message that its off-line ! :undecided:

Brothers are first than any Lama.....:) So that you are!!

Yes Pashtuns Forum sahi chal raha hy, cloudfare message kabhi kabhi aata hy short time k liye, but oska solution mere paas nai hy.

Dalai Lama seems full of praise for his hosts, for this is what he said about the Indians earlier.

Sad that Indians are corrupt, says Dalai Lama

I think he missed this Signboard
funny-india-sign-5_1353584174_540x540.jpg

Feel sorry for the chinese clowns and their cheer-leaders .

They have to post a 23 year old news to troll today .

Shows how low life and pathetic they are.

His highness wants the betterment of this country and therefore is 100% true in this regard .
However Sr.Lama has limited his speeches or addresses nowadays .

I think he missed this Signboard
funny-india-sign-5_1353584174_540x540.jpg

:rofl: is Dalai Lama a tourist in native Indian Land??? He has a good laugh by slapping in Indian's face by calling them "lazy Indian" That remind me of how English people treated their own native Indian when they came to America. After few hundred years, another native Indians got the same treatement but this time in Asia :rofl: His holyness is indeed the uncontest man and superior that native Indians should bow on his feet.

Feel sorry for the chinese clowns and their cheer-leaders .

They have to post a 23 year old news to troll today .

Shows how low life and pathetic they are.

Feel sorry for yourself if you can't counter Dalai Lama statement that Indians are lazy...that has nothing to us the evil Chinese :rofl:

As if he himself is a fast as Usain Bolt! :lol: Mr. Lama in case if you have forgotten, you speak for them not against them. :angel:

He has a good laugh by slapping in Indian's face by calling them "lazy Indian"
You know this because?......................besides being a research test subject for Chinese ESP program :lol:
That remind me of how English people treated their own native Indian when they came to America. After few hundred years, another native Indians got the same treatement but this time in Asia :rofl:

The above interpretation is understandable as a symptom of perverse deviant affinity for Western colonialism

His holyness is indeed the uncontest man and superior that native Indians should bow on his feet.

You Chinese justify taking over Tibet based on the Lama's feudal rule and now you want Indians to endure the same?
In others words you admit taking over Tibet was wrong, very nice of you to admit so :angel:

Feel sorry for yourself if you can't counter Dalai Lama statement that Indians are lazy...that has nothing to us the evil Chinese :rofl:

Certainly nothing to do with the evil Chinese as the evil ones atleast keep quiet, same can't be said for the intellectually bankrupt ones though :whistle:

Seriously i see nothing deep in what Dalai Lama said, as its just an personal observation.

I prefer those who work smart than those who work hard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom