What's new

Dabaang, Movie!

BTW I am shocked that how can this movie beat the 3 Idiots in collection of the first day.:undecided:

IMHO, 3 idiots was/is an over-rated movie. I found its narration jarry. The entire series of shots in 3I somehow felt disjointed. But this movie, OTOH, was smoothly narrated and was a pleasure watching it, no conphushun at all. Just like Rocket Singh - salesman of the year. Loved that movie too.

IMHO, 3 idiots was/is an over-rated movie. I found its narration jarry. The entire series of shots in 3I somehow felt disjointed. But this movie, OTOH, was smoothly narrated and was a pleasure watching it, no conphushun at all. Just like Rocket Singh - salesman of the year. Loved that movie too.

What is your native province in India?

Funny part, the Mrs was so amused watching me laugh throughout the movie. I think she enjoyed the movie by watching me amuse myself with all those dialogues.
I also pretty sure she knows that those dialogues will be repeated innumerable times in the coming weeks just to irritate her!!
;)

GUBBI!! Et tu Brutus!!!

Seriously.....this was the worst movie I have seen in a while!!!

First off....I never knew that NYC had so many Biharis and Bhaiyyas...LOL!!....the crowd was cheering like it was a Mujra in Chambal.....which was quite entertaining.....But the movie was pathetic.....

2 dialogues that stuck....

"Chedi Singh....Tujhme itne Ched Karunga ki pata nahin chalega ki hawa kahan se aur pad kahan se marte hai...LOL!!"

"Main Zandu Balm Hui....Darling Tere Liye"....LOL!!

Seriously....I wouldnt watch the movie again if it was screening for free......

I did hear tho that "We are Family" and "Once upon a time in Mumbai" are amazing!

GUBBI!! Et tu Brutus!!!

Seriously.....this was the worst movie I have seen in a while!!!

First off....I never knew that NYC had so many Biharis and Bhaiyyas...LOL!!....the crowd was cheering like it was a Mujra in Chambal.....which was quite entertaining.....But the movie was pathetic.....

2 dialogues that stuck....

"Chedi Singh....Tujhme itne Ched Karunga ki pata nahin chalega ki hawa kahan se aur pad kahan se marte hai...LOL!!"

"Main Zandu Balm Hui....Darling Tere Liye"....LOL!!

Seriously....I wouldnt watch the movie again if it was screening for free......

I did hear tho that "We are Family" and "Once upon a time in Mumbai" are amazing!

Yeah, those two dialogues, among others, are quite hilarious! Reminds one of those early Govinda/David Dhawan comedies. I didnt have any expectations from this movie except for some masala fare. And I wasnt disappointed! IMHO it was a complete entertainer, no logic, no story but nice coherent narration! I didnt come out feeling something was wanting. Its not that I dig masala fare, but I cant stand this glut of "offstream" movies being churned out enmasse. They neither have substance nor class.
"Once upon a time in Mumbai", though a slick flick, made you feel that something was missing. When they claim of historical accuracies and yet take "artistic liberties" - thats what irritates me. they go to great lengths to give you this superficial gloss all the while blatantly ignoring minute details.
IMHO, what makes a movie stand out among others is the narration - editing. Even movies which have poor or no storyline stand a very good chance of box-office success and crowd and critics approval if they have a smooth coherent narration.

where do i see it online in HD or clear quality?? :D (i am serious).

Back
Top Bottom