What's new

Curiosity spots 'UFOs' zooming across Mars

I also had a dream about starships once.. it included strippers and lesbians too....... Are Aliens homosexual?????
Didn't you know they are ! :what: ... Possibly it was set up in Martian Vegas , Am i right ? :lol:

Do tell more ... What were they serving ? Vodka Martini , Shaken , not stirred :rofl: or Walker ?

@A1kaid Aliens are already in touch with Humans.... Both negative and Positive Aliens are in touch with humans. i got in touch with most positive Alien race Arcturians. it was in dream but it didnt felt like dream.... i didnt even knew what was Arcturian and Starship Athena.... When i met them they told me so many things that opened my mind totaly.... The Question here not is when will we get in touch with Aliens. The Question is when will Aliens come in open and declare to world we shouldnt panic.... That age is about to Start from 21st december 2012 as Golden age Starting.... Its our Learning time. New Human with powerful DNA will born.... Golden age cycle will be 3600 plus years. In those years Aliens will teach us alot but for that Annunakis should be allowed to enter Earth.... Right now Enlil angry on Humans while his half brother Enki doing his best to enter Earth.... Annunakis want to enter Earth and America buyed multi million cofins.... A real sign of future war....

i got in touch with most positive Alien race Arcturians. it was in dream but it didnt felt like dream.... i didnt even knew what was Arcturian and Starship Athena....

Isro

Can you describe to us your experience with the Arcturians? How did you feel and what did you think? Did the Arcturians have a message for us, perhaps about Earth's future? Also did the Arcturians reveal to you where in the universe their home planet is located? This information can help NASA locate them.

@apoll the annunakis were indeed indian Gods. The reason Enki and Enlil went war against each other was they wanted to take control of Earth.... Enlil was in power but Enki wanted to be in power.... Enki broke annunaki Law by giving humans Technology. Enki made Atlantis race who were sub humans.... In a way Enki created Rebels. Enki loved Humans and never followed any Law. Enki loved Being in Mud working and Teaching about Life to Humans while Enlil was clean and loved staying clean. Enlil teached indians about How to follow law.... In huge war Enki with its army of African race and Atlantis race attacked Enlil in india.... Huge battle was faught but Enki gave atlantis and african race Spaceship and nukes while Enlil never gave indian people spaceships and nukes due to Law.... Only indian Gods and special people were given spaceships.... So it was no contest.... When Enki and Atlantis nuked Rama Empire than our army runaway into hiding because of radiation and burns.... Million died in Rama Empire.... Than Enlil got alot angry because he thought his army a coward.... Than Enlil braught huge Flood on Earth by Sattelite Moon.... Atlantis and Lemurian sunk in that. Atlantis and Lemurians migrated into space after that.... Enki than warned Enlil to not Harm humans. Enki than given the control of Earth. Age of Pisces and Aquarius is of Enki Age.... By the way read about how Enlil made indian Gods immortal.... He gave them mrit drink. Than Half Reptilian Rahu too drink that. He got his head beheaded.... It was Enki sugested Rahu to drink that Mrit.... If u ask me do i favor Annunaki controling Earth? Than my Answer is i wont mind.... Enki will gives us technology to live upto 450 years.... Enki and Enlil are now Friends.... Trust me we are far better under their Law when compared to our Goverments Law....

Here is the proof.... Must Visit....
Nuclear Events in Ancient India?

@A1kaid i will tell you later about my experience and what Arcturians told me.... Its alot of things they told me.... But first i want u to read about most powerful living Starship ATHENA.... Its size is same size of Planet Mercury.... Normally ATHENA is located near Jupiter and Saturn but to recharge the 1 million spaceships ATHENA comes towards Planet Sun and Mercury.... Its CLOAKED.... It means u cant view it by ur eyes. Its in higher vibration.... However a Cloaked Ship can be seen by Solar flares.... When Solar Flare hits Cloaked spaceship suddenly u can see the bright shape of it.... ATHENA was caught on NASA cam when huge Solar Flare hit Starship ATHENA between planet mercury and Planet Sun.... I will tell u later about my experience on Starship Athena and also about War faught between jupiter and saturn by Ashtar Galactic command, Arcturian vs the enemy Greys and Reptilian.... But first watch starship Athena on NASA cam.... Must watch....
Arcturians | Reptilians | Ancient Aliens | Grey Aliens | Extra Terrestrials: The Starship Athena seen on a NASA VIDEO near Planet Mercury!

@Esc8781 on earth there are 70 types of humanoids, reptilians and Greys.... Most of them made many types of spaceships.... phoenix ufo in 1997 was V Shape ufo's.... It was Zeta (one of Grey catagory.... few Zetans are working in Area 51 along with American engineers and scientists) spaceship. Same fleet appeared in 2008 too but it dissapear as Ashtar Galactic command tried to intercept it.... The Alpha Draconian spaceship always Cigar shape. Their drones are 6 feet cigar shape and mother ship is 2400km wide cigar shape.... The biggest mothership was upto 4500km long cigar shape which seen around Saturn when Starship Athena moved to planet Sun and mecury.... The Pleiadians spaceship always indian temple shape because they brought indians on Earth from Mars when we left planet Erra due to draconian attacks.... Here is pleiadian spaceships. Most of them are indian temple shape....
http://www.crystalinks.com/beamships.gif
Here is different types of spaceships that been created by 70 types of humanoids and Reptilians and Greys....
http://www.areufosreal.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Types-of-UFO-Craft.jpg
check last row image. Its Reptilian spaceship which is Cigar shape....
http://www.nicap.org/ufoe/draw144.gif
Here is the famous Arcturian Spaceship that been seen over india, Europe and America.... Its beautiful Blue Light circle spaceship
http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/pcashop/0003a.jpg

The Biggest worry is ELF mind Control technology (extremly low frequency).... As everyone knows our brain work by Frequency. This technology was created by Annunakis and Pleiadians but later Greys broke into this technology.... Now America knew about this Technology. This Technology was created to keep humans incheck. i would call it God Technology or Karma technology.... American presidents after Kennedy murder found out who was behind it. A murderer was controlled by Greys. Zeta Catagory been caught by America 1970s.... He then told american CIA about how they control humans.... America got successful 10percent in creating ELF. i hope before America masterd it the annunakis and Pleiadians destroy america or we humans will be destroyed by American military.... Trust me we cant escape ELF.... Its just too much powerful.... Greys use it to create riots, crime, panic fear etc etc....
The ELF God - Mind Control Technology and Harassment
YouTube - CIA Using Mind Control Technology via E.L.F. Microwaves on Targeted Individuals FEB 2012
YouTube - Digital TV, HAARP, GWEN, Silent Sound & Mind Control Technologies Part 1
YouTube - Illuminating Secret Societies: The Mind Control Agenda (Full Length Film) 1/2
electromagnetic mind control frequencies energy radiation elf gwen towers haarp chemtrails aerosol spraying

th_alien-smiley-126.gif

The Biggest worry is ELF mind Control technology (extremly low frequency).... As everyone knows our brain work by Frequency. This technology was created by Annunakis and Pleiadians but later Greys broke into this technology.... Now America knew about this Technology. This Technology was created to keep humans incheck. i would call it God Technology or Karma technology.... American presidents after Kennedy murder found out who was behind it. A murderer was controlled by Greys. Zeta Catagory been caught by America 1970s.... He then told american CIA about how they control humans.... America got successful 10percent in creating ELF. i hope before America masterd it the annunakis and Pleiadians destroy america or we humans will be destroyed by American military.... Trust me we cant escape ELF.... Its just too much powerful.... Greys use it to create riots, crime, panic fear etc etc....
The ELF God - Mind Control Technology and Harassment
YouTube - CIA Using Mind Control Technology via E.L.F. Microwaves on Targeted Individuals FEB 2012
YouTube - Digital TV, HAARP, GWEN, Silent Sound & Mind Control Technologies Part 1
YouTube - Illuminating Secret Societies: The Mind Control Agenda (Full Length Film) 1/2
electromagnetic mind control frequencies energy radiation elf gwen towers haarp chemtrails aerosol spraying

Wonder what was keeping Bush from getting killed/assassinated using ELF mind control technology?

Ok basically Isro has converted all Hindu folklore to Aliens.

This is nothing new, every religion has a sub-sect believing that the Angels, Chariots and fireballs in the sky may be ancient aliens interpretted as Gods/divine being.

@Al bhatti Bush was a Ace card of Alpha Draconian.... He the one who funded first ever 'church of Satan'.... Its underground. Obama too visited it. Its Greys and Alpha Draconian who goes there to pray Satan.... Both Bush and Obama escapes bad Karma because of ELF technology. They are very important people for Greys because they spread voilence, war, crime, hate and panic.... This things feeds Greys and Alpha draconians.... The humanoid is the one who always tries to harm usa president but fails. However now humanoids winning. You know what happened to bush. No one likes him and people spit on him whenever they see him.... But obama will succeed in war. His eyes is on iran and syria.... Recently CIA orderd to exprement ELF technology on iran's shore. Many dolphins suicided. Let me remind u that dolphins were braught from Andromeda galaxy by andromedans. Dolphins are superior than humans in brain power and they communicate both ways which humans cant do.... Dolphins were braught 65 million years before humans on planet Earth. Greys adviced to test ELF on dolphins in a warning to andromedans.... Here the result of ELF mind control technology that used on irans coast....
Environmentalists alarmed by 'mass dolphin suicide' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Dolphin deaths: Expert suggests 'mass suicide' | Environment | guardian.co.uk
Hyperborean Vibrations: Whale and Dolphin Mass Suicide an Unsolved Mystery

@Al bhatti Bush was a Ace card of Alpha Draconian.... He the one who funded first ever 'church of Satan'.... Its underground. Obama too visited it. Its Greys and Alpha Draconian who goes there to pray Satan.... Both Bush and Obama escapes bad Karma because of ELF technology. They are very important people for Greys because they spread voilence, war, crime, hate and panic.... This things feeds Greys and Alpha draconians.... The humanoid is the one who always tries to harm usa president but fails. However now humanoids winning. You know what happened to bush. No one likes him and people spit on him whenever they see him.... But obama will succeed in war. His eyes is on iran and syria.... Recently CIA orderd to exprement ELF technology on iran's shore. Many dolphins suicided. Let me remind u that dolphins were braught from Andromeda galaxy by andromedans. Dolphins are superior than humans in brain power and they communicate both ways which humans cant do.... Dolphins were braught 65 million years before humans on planet Earth. Greys adviced to test ELF on dolphins in a warning to andromedans.... Here the result of ELF mind control technology that used on irans coast....
Environmentalists alarmed by 'mass dolphin suicide' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Dolphin deaths: Expert suggests 'mass suicide' | Environment | guardian.co.uk
Hyperborean Vibrations: Whale and Dolphin Mass Suicide an Unsolved Mystery

Did the Pakistani parliamentarians and politicians including Zardari visit the church of Satan, if not they are missing something very interesting

@mosamania thanks. To be honest since i born i was intrested in space universe etc etc.... But last year something happened that changed my life.... i didnt know who were the Arcturians untill i met them. Yes it was in dream but it felt real and not a dream.... Arcturians told me so many things and also they told me that people who are intrested in universe been onto starship Athena.... So that means people like u and all who intrested in universe and alien life been to starship Athena in previous life.... It just that we dont remember it. If u want to know what Arcturians told me than let me know....
@Asim there are more good humanoids than bad reptilians.... i tell u about a lady who got aducted by Small Greys.... The sad part was that she got abducted with her two kids.... Greys acted politely.... And asked her to give her brain chemicals.... The women refused. Than Grey threaten her that they will kill her both kids.... The lady suddenly ran out and bumped into a huge vessel. in that she saw animals and humans parts floating on blood.... She saw a Grey alien swimming in that. As u know that Grey aliens (small ones with large head) dont have immune system. They observe food by Skin.... (i will show u later live Cow Abduction video) the lady than started screaming loud.... Greys told her just give brain chemicals and they will let her kids go with her. She agreed and they after taking brain chemicals let her go.... That lady been through alot and was shocked and still is. She told that just after her abduction two types of MIB visited her. One was from American goverment who threaten her not to speak anything about abduction and the 2nd were from Pleiadians and andromedans who asked her what type of alien abducted her and where and what they did.... They are Real MIB (men in black).... They told her not to panic. And than they vanished in sky in posh sports car. Lady said that american MIB were bit mix of humans and humanoids who didnt had any eye brows and eye lashes and they had technology to dissapear.... while 2nd MIB were humanoids who were more strong and 6 to 7 feet tall with strong voice....
Now here is the Real video of American-grey created Men in Black.... They searching someone.... They have advanced Technology that given to them by tall Greys....
YouTube - The real Men in Black caught on tape?

No use of Neuralyzer?

Back
Top Bottom