What's new

Critiquing CWG may hit business ties: Anand Sharma tells nations

@ benny,the pullouts started even before the hygiene issue started to create storm,more people r really concerned about their security than hygiene,its true that even after being the costliest game(due to corruption),this will remain a 2nd grade CWG due to pullouts,we cant do much about it,but once the games r finished,no one will b probably raising that issues,it will b claimed as a victory after that

alex as i said in another post i will congrats you for holding it that is another aspect.

The problem is that all this mess has blocked or for that matter made it far far difficult for India to grab a big project like this for coming many years.

It could have been a good chance to project positively but it has been messed up and seriously a country with a good economy and image was NOT supposed to come up with such bad condition of infra.

alex as i said in another post i will congrats you for holding it that is another aspect.

The problem is that all this mess has blocked or for that matter made it far far difficult for India to grab a big project like this for coming many years.

It could have been a good chance to project positively but it has been messed up and seriously a country with a good economy and image was NOT supposed to come up with such bad condition of infra.

Yes I fully agree with madam jee.

Madam jee ek aur sawal:

How many sensible posts like this does one have to post per ten or hundred troll posts in order to evade suspension/ban?

Please madam jee help as I'm new here!

Last edited:
no madam ji never gonna adopt them as they are declared national heritage ..lalala

:agree: thats why these are part of CWGs. damn you should have clarified that it was part of displaying Indian national heritage and dirt.y conditions have nothing to with it

Come on, only 3-4 big name pull outs were there prior to this mess. Thats probably because they thought they are 2 big for a small event like this ( world champions).

Hygiene issue is a big issue in the top 3-4 commonwealth countries.

Australia, UK or Canada wont leave no stones to criticize anything from the subcontinent.

They got cricket to target Pakistan and they got CWG to target India, its as simple as that.

3-4 names,comeon which name pulled out in recent weeks were as big as Usain bolt,Lewton hewit and Andy murray who provided their unavailability very long ago,this were the players who were heavily popular in India,the players who can send attendence soaring,definitely they felt they were to big for this kind of games,but still India had already lost some big fish by then

definitely they r targeting India as a nation,thats obvious,this is not the first time such mess is happening(not the hygiene issue)but is for the similar reason someone from from India started threatening,now u will see the results in coming week

3-4 names,comeon which name pulled out in recent weeks were as big as Usain bolt,Lewton hewit and Andy murray who provided their unavailability very long ago,this were the players who were heavily popular in India,the players who can send attendence soaring,definitely they felt they were to big for this kind of games,but still India had already lost some big fish by then

definitely they r targeting India as a nation,thats obvious,this is not the first time such mess is happening(not the hygiene issue)but is for the similar reason someone from from India started threatening,now u will see the results in coming week

Is nt it what I also said in my post. Read again..

only 3-4 big name pull outs were there prior to this mess

:agree: thats why these are part of CWGs. damn you should have clarified that it was part of displaying Indian national heritage and dirt.y conditions have nothing to with it

Im Been seeing ur Post frm many days ranting so much abt CWG games and India and So on.. But remember after 6 days if Games go perfectly all Right after Grand Opening Ceremony . All negative Things wud be Left Aside..:cheers:

And You Coming fmr a Country where even a Cricket team will not come in 10 years time

That were just some of the big names,the list is fatter than that

Ok i will make it 5-6 if u insist or you can come with a list of big names withdrawing before this mess started, all by yourself. Happy now?

Ok i will make it 5-6 if u insist or you can come with a list of big names withdrawing before this mess started, all by yourself. Happy now?

now why r u getting angry,i dont gave birth to this players so that i can create the list by myself,player pullouts started much before this hygiene issue,this hygene issue is just an another angle and if their is something in this to which pride does not allow to accept,i cant do much

if you ever been in games village ? jus looking at some media frozen pics and few rooms of village, doesn't make the whole village as ****. you are quiet active in india bashing but when someone start pakistan bashing here 'hai re uski his futti kismat''... banned forever

Im Been seeing ur Post frm many days ranting so much abt CWG games and India and So on.. But remember after 6 days if Games go perfectly all Right after Grand Opening Ceremony . All negative Things wud be Left Aside..:cheers:

And You Coming fmr a Country where even a Cricket team will not come in 10 years time

:p:P:P thanda kar ka khao. it does not affect me if that cartoon description about your CWGs come true. "Come out and Play"

I had a good fun and thats what count ;)

no no oh!!!!holy f**k wot have ya done mate ? you just bashed pakistan here and now face the consequence

now why r u getting angry,i dont gave birth to this players so that i can create the list by myself,player pullouts started much before this hygiene issue,this hygene issue is just an another angle and if their is something in this to which pride does not allow to accept,i cant do much

Angry?? LOL.. i was replying at ur insistance at putting the list bigger which has no relevance with post CWG mess withdrawals.

These athletes are sensitive to a lots of matters and their decision to compete in an event depends on a lots of stuff. Most of the big wigs prefer to compete in world championships or European meets .

After all UK, Australia and maybe Canada are the only big country names in CWGs. They can easily give a silly reason to let it go and this mess has added a perfect reason for them to skip.

:p:P:P thanda kar ka khao. it does not affect me if that cartoon description about your CWGs come true. "Come out and Play"

same here madame ji when international media looking to banned pakistan from international cricket :rofl:

Ya good fun making fun of others' failures. That speaks a lot about your maturity level.

Oh and please don't get back at me saying "Indians also do that".

There's no Indian here with 15000+ posts. Your post count doesn't reflect in the maturity level of your posts madam jee.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom