What's new

Crimea is Now Russian !!

"Even now the distant and close peoples feels: rising from Russian land its own king, and there will be no force in the world that would not submit to him!"( "Taras Bulba", Gogol)
And where now boastful speeches of Banderivtsy and some Muslim extremists, who promised to "drown all Russian in a sea"?

The Antichrist mentioned in the Bible and the Quran leading its savage followers.Christians ans muslims alike will stand against him and win in the end.

Amin.

Because Russians are true friends. They have stand by us always.
with all respect my friend russians never stand by anyone until they have some benefits for them. although i think this crimea thing is a big win for the people who live inside crimea not the government of russia.

Crimea returns to the bosom of the motherland.Only natural .since khruschev was drunk when he donated it to ukraine.Ukraine can't reject russia as yet want to keep the gifts its recieved from russia.

with all respect my friend russians never stand by anyone until they have some benefits for them. although i think this crimea thing is a big win for the people who live inside crimea not the government of russia.

The Soviets protected us back in 1971 against US 7nth fleet and British fleet ...don't think Indians have forgotten that

The Soviets protected us back in 1971 against US 7nth fleet and British fleet ...don't think Indians have forgotten that
my friend you yourself told me the reason. it doesn't matter who you are even if you are taliban then you have the support of russia. just be against US

my friend you yourself told me the reason. it doesn't matter who you are even if you are taliban then you have the support of russia. just be against US

No.. i told you about a Nation who actually came to help when a country needed it , Being against America is secondary ..

why is then EU n USA having prob with it?

Because Russia is taking it without the permission of Ukraine.

awkward moment of indians celebrating against USA and the west :woot:

aww

Nothing Awkward about it. US and West hasn't lost anything. Indians don't really care about Ukraine.

i know but this is totally an internal matter. saying congratulations to russia is ridiculous because they didn't achieve so much. i think you should say congratulations to people of crimea. :undecided:

Why Indians are happy about this? Well going exactly by the same logic, why the West is so agitated about this, this was an issue relating to Russia and Ukraine and Western interference has actually exposed the sheer hypocrisy of the US and West, who state they are always up for democratic ideals, but actually fail to recognize this referendum vote, which is the basis for any democracy.

You are right, Russia stood by us in 1971 cause they wanted to play it to their advantage. BUT, I doubt you can recall many events involving the sending of a nuke subs and warships to defend an ally, against arguably the most powerful nation around the globe, by confronting the US 7th fleet battleships. We can actually never forget it, even if it means the West has the authority to term us as emotional fools, we are happy to be called so. But we are standing with Russia, whenever they need us, which is rare IMHO.

Because Russia is taking it without the permission of Ukraine.

Nothing Awkward about it. US and West hasn't lost anything. Indians don't really care about Ukraine.

Actually we do... Ukraine is an IT outsoucring competitor to India and not to mention Ukraine sells the cheapest wheat in exports so if problems come in Ukraine, Wheat price rises and due to instability India becomes the alternate source of wheat export..

Russia took Crimea without the permission of the west , thats the problem ..

Actually we do... Ukraine is an IT outsoucring competitor to India and not to mention Ukraine sells the cheapest wheat in exports so if problems come in Ukraine, Wheat price rises and due to instability India becomes the alternate source of wheat export..

Russia took Crimea without the permission of the west , thats the problem ..

Why are you so Anti-West ? Are you a communist ? Just curious.

Why Indians are happy about this? Well going exactly by the same logic, why the West is so agitated about this, this was an issue relating to Russia and Ukraine and Western interference has actually exposed the sheer hypocrisy of the US and West, who state they are always up for democratic ideals, but actually fail to recognize this referendum vote, which is the basis for any democracy.

You are right, Russia stood by us in 1971 cause they wanted to play it to their advantage. BUT, I doubt you can recall many events involving the sending of a nuke subs and warships to defend an ally, against arguably the most powerful nation around the globe, by confronting the US 7th fleet battleships. We can actually never forget it, even if it means the West has the authority to term us as emotional fools, we are happy to be called so. But we are standing with Russia, whenever they need us, which is rare IMHO.
ok my friend suit yourself but i read a lot of history. both US and russia are not good friends for anyone.

i wonder why indians are so happy about this ?

Because Russia is the only country that was there in India's worst times. So a friend in need is a friend indeed.

startquote.gif

We are so near that if ever you call us from the mountain tops we will appear at your side
endquote.gif
Nikita Khrushchev, 1955

Last edited:
The Antichrist mentioned in the Bible and the Quran leading its savage followers.Christians ans muslims alike will stand against him and win in the end.

Amin.

Muslims and Christians are quite happy in the Russian Federation.
The Tatari boycott that your Western media was propagating never happened.
By the way who do you think the AntiChrist is?

ok my friend suit yourself but i read a lot of history. both US and russia are not good friends for anyone.

While we have a non alignment policy that ought not to alienate us from either side, but in the international issues and bodies, you'll find us leaning towards the Russians and largely, opposing the West/US resolutions. (You know, for instance on issues like Syria, arms treaty, etc)

Back
Top Bottom