What's new

Craft International Private Military Forces behind Boston Marathon

waheed gul

Reaction score
b1-550x298.jpg

FBI briefing on Boston bombings postponed. The FBI said it “needs more time to prepare” before speaking to the media. Struggling to get their narrative straight in the aftermath of numerous men with backpacks being identified?

Photos collated on the 4chan website show numerous images of suspicious individuals wearing large backpacks present at the scene of the Boston Marathon bombings. more pictures and details
visit this site i posted in this site
Craft International Private Military Forces behind Boston Marathon | The News Informer

conspiracy theorists out in force. They will always be at any tragedy, don't spread their misinformation by linking to this crap.

You wouldn't link to a moon landing denial conspiracy website would you?

Its not uncommon to have security people present in these events. Emergency Security drills are also regular events so folks know what to do when something really bad happens.

an interesting fact

Craft International is a private security firm that was founded by Chris Kyle

About Craft International

ChrisKyle_0I0PS.jpg

Chris Kyle's claim to fame is that he killed a lot of innocent people in Iraq and then got killed himself by a fellow mercenary

conspiracy theorists out in force. They will always be at any tragedy, don't spread their misinformation by linking to this crap.

You wouldn't link to a moon landing denial conspiracy website would you?

Speaking of that, here's a funny story

A few days ago I'm working with this 39 year old conspiracy lover and he starts talking about how the moon landing was a hoax blah blah. I don't know how it came about but I told him about the number of moon landings and he starts screaming how I'm crazy. He tells me that even the "official claim" is that there has only been one moon landing and that I'm a nutjob for claiming that there was 9. So I tell him we should bet on it. Of course I know I'm right so I don't want to put too much money on it or any money for that matter, b/c he's my coworker and I don't want him to have to give me a bunch of money. He insists on it, but I refused and told him that the Italian soda he drinks all the time is mine if I'm right.

Few minutes later I'm drinking his soda. His response to the discovery that there have been more than 1 moon landing: "boy they milked that story good."

Of course within 10 mins he starts going at it again and tells me how the pyramids in Egypt weren't built by Egyptians and how they are actually batteries, or were. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

This is a guy that's making close to 6 figures in salary lmao

Conspiracy nutz are very odd

P.S. twice he told me that I should read more and educate myself more hahaha

Yeah the US government never lies :lol: they are so honest we should just take them at their word and never question them.

Back
Top Bottom