What's new

Cow smuggling ... it's how Bangladesh gets its beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is called fear. Its well known what your shiv shena bros will do if muslims did slaughter cow. Some states of secular India like UP bans beef openly. U have some nerve sugar coating it with words like Logic. How the hell is this logical Mr?:cheesy: Anyone with half a functioning brain would fart at your brainless logic. Though I don't expect Indians to have brains.
The people whom I have referred to in my post are people I know personally and I also know how much they fear the Shivsena or the RSS staying in the Eastern part of the country whose CM is more engorged in appeasing Muslims even when she is busy pulling Lord Jagannath's chariot during Rath Yatra.And BTW illegal BD immigrants in India should not be deported instead they should be slaughtered and sent back to BD as packaged beef and the impoverished BD hogs would have something to chomp on(And they wont be able to make out since after eating soooooo much delicious beef they themself would taste like beef after being slaughtered) and we could easily get rid of the illegal migrant problem.
P.S:DONT EXCEPT ANYTHING LOGICAL FROM ME SINCE I AM BRAINLESS INDIAN!!

If BDians stop eating cows, 10% of Indian will die of hunger as their bread and butter are directly related to cow rearing for Bangladesh...

They cant legalize it due to Saffron Brigade and terrorist in India.

The people of BD are already living on just $700 a year. If Indians stop selling cows then whole BD will enter a civil war and that too for food.

We may allow pigs trading if green brigade and terrorists have no problem.

The whole problem of Bangladesh is Population. BD has a population of 15 crore and it is still a least developed country. Their whole population is more or less is poor and they have no land for farming and cattle breading.

Since India has not legalized cattle trading and quantity of Hilsa is at all time low, BD people have no other option but to risk their lives for this. Even though they manage to get only Rs. 500 but still that money is like a dream come true for them.

India is already the largest exporter of beef so a question arises why we are not selling it to BD??

Reason is simple. BD cannot pay the actual prices and hence they are taking all the 2nd class, diseased cattle to eat. One may even notice that even after eating cows worth $1bn a year, BD has the highest malnutrition in the world.

So pay the price and take it. Otherwise happy shooting for BSF.

The whole problem of Bangladesh is Population. BD has a population of 15 crore and it is still a least developed country. Their whole population is more or less is poor and they have no land for farming and cattle breading.

Since India has not legalized cattle trading and quantity of Hilsa is at all time low, BD people have no other option but to risk their lives for this. Even though they manage to get only Rs. 500 but still that money is like a dream come true for them.

India is already the largest exporter of beef so a question arises why we are not selling it to BD??

Reason is simple. BD cannot pay the actual prices and hence they are taking all the 2nd class, diseased cattle to eat. One may even notice that even after eating cows worth $1bn a year, BD has the highest malnutrition in the world.

So pay the price and take it. Otherwise happy shooting for BSF.

India cannot stop it on humanitarian grounds because these smuggled cows is the only form of decent nutrition Bangladeshi's have...they cannot buy processed export quality beef from India, they don't have the resources for it.

India cannot stop it on humanitarian grounds because these smuggled cows is the only form of decent nutrition Bangladeshi's have...they cannot buy processed export quality beef from India, they don't have the resources for it.

You are correct that we should not stop it. But again we cannot just give them for free. It is not our problem that they have such a huge population and that too a poor one. What we can do it is that we can legally sell all rejected cattle to BD. This will earn revenue as well as it will also serve BD.

You are correct that we should not stop it. But again we cannot just give them for free. It is not our problem that they have such a huge population and that too a poor one. What we can do it is that we can legally sell all rejected cattle to BD. This will earn revenue as well as it will also serve BD.

1. I don't think it's anyway going free to BD's they pay hard cash and sacrifice life and limb to get their hands on the cheap meat, and 2. when there is a flourishing processed meat industry why would we resort to legalize selling whole cows?

Either they come up the value chain, or continue with their sacrifices in obtaining rejects till they learn not to.

The revenues earned through this is peanuts by Indian standards. And if as BD says that there is lot of money can be made through this cattle trade then with the same money why isn't BD importing beef from Australia and New Zealand.

Now BDeshis wouldn't eat pork because it is against their religion, but they want Hindu India to ignore their religious beliefs and sentiments so that Bangladeshi can satisfy their taste buds.

The revenues earned through this is peanuts by Indian standards. And if as BD says that there is lot of money can be made through this cattle trade then with the same money why isn't BD importing beef from Australia and New Zealand.

Now BDeshis wouldn't eat pork because it is against their religion, but they want Hindu India to ignore their religious beliefs and sentiments so that Bangladeshi can satisfy their taste buds.

Well it depends ... the money could be minor but millions of Indian who are not fortunate enough to work as cyber coolies and solely depend on cow rearing to make their end meal. You should consider their agony as well..

Instead deceptive talk, ban cow trade in india specially cow heading to Bangladesh. Then all trading activity will not exists. Indians first take money from Bangladeshi traders and then shoot them to keep money and cow. That is indian way of doing business.

1. I don't think it's anyway going free to BD's they pay hard cash and sacrifice life and limb to get their hands on the cheap meat, and 2. when there is a flourishing processed meat industry why would we resort to legalize selling whole cows?

Either they come up the value chain, or continue with their sacrifices in obtaining rejects till they learn not to.

I think you should concentrate more on value addition and sell processed meat to BD in coming years. BD is also going to outsource meat processing industries along with cow rearing as the income level of the people are increasing. Low tech industries are what going to be the things of the past in a decade or so. India should prepare itself to capitalize the opportunity..

It's a good way for Bangladesh to get it's beef import demands met, beef is in high demand in Bangladesh and best way to get it is taking it from India land of cows.

I was schooled just fine you should wake up and realize that your government cares more about the smuggling of cows rather than the smuggling of your own people. Welcome to India where cows have priority over human beings.

It's because Cow is a holy animal and people in India worship Cow that's why status of the Cow is higher in India. Cow is the highest caste in India.

I think you should concentrate more on value addition and sell processed meat to BD in coming years. BD is also going to outsource meat processing industries along with cow rearing as the income level of the people are increasing. Low tech industries are what going to be the things of the past in a decade or so. India should prepare itself to capitalize the opportunity..

We'll talk when that happens, until then you will probably have to make do with smuggled cows.

Instead deceptive talk, ban cow trade in india specially cow heading to Bangladesh. Then all trading activity will not exists. Indians first take money from Bangladeshi traders and then shoot them to keep money and cow. That is indian way of doing business.

I don't think it's advisable to legalize cow trade - what with India primed to be the biggest exporter of processed beef in 2013, if we legalize it then it will hit our exports of meat as customers would maybe want live stock too to be exported and we cannot be selective country to country.

One thing that can be done is shoot more cattle smugglers and resist them from smuggling but then that opens up multiple issues of BSF killing Bangladeshi's and complaints of unwanted aggression. Bangladeshi's go to any end to get their beef risking even their lives which will result in more killings on the borders. So though it's a necessary evil, smuggling goes on and probably allowed on the sly because it actually prevents from more of your people getting killed and because you have no other way of getting your meat coz you cannot buy processed meat at a much higher price which majority cannot afford.

I don't think it's advisable to legalize cow trade - what with India primed to be the biggest exporter of processed beef in 2013, if we legalize it then it will hit our exports of meat as customers would maybe want live stock too to be exported and we cannot be selective country to country.

One thing that can be done is shoot more cattle smugglers and resist them from smuggling but then that opens up multiple issues of BSF killing Bangladeshi's and complaints of unwanted aggression. Bangladeshi's go to any end to get their beef risking even their lives which will result in more killings on the borders. So though it's a necessary evil, smuggling goes on and probably allowed on the sly because it actually prevents from more of your people getting killed and because you have no other way of getting your meat coz you cannot buy processed meat at a much higher price which majority cannot afford.

India export Buffalo meat which BDians despise as low grade meat... We are only after bulls and lambs... low priced meats are of no demand in BD. But you can bring camel or sheep which can be sold as well.

India export Buffalo meat which BDians despise as low grade meat... We are only after bulls and lambs... low priced meats are of no demand in BD. But our smuggler can bring camel or sheep which can be sold as well.

You can place your order and preference with your nearest smuggler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom