What's new

‘Cousin marriage’ doubles gene risk for babies: Study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not marrying definitely, but please do not tell me guys do not sleep with their cousins man. Its happening all around. And it starts precisely after the end of innocence and the flow of hormones and secondary sexual characteristics, i.e. when you realize that your "best friend" has boobs, and they are really easily accessible during play time.

Boss we treat our cousin like our own bro-sis. So hardly s3x n age group matter among cousins..

Technically, sex with cousins is not really incest. And don't get hyper man. This a forum to share views. You can keep your proclamations of psychopath and mother sex fetish for your home. Weird man.

Well i am hyper because of your point of view, as far mother sex is concerned my house is much safer than yours. Your comments prove how safe are the female members of your family. And keep your technicality to yourself, just another petty excuse to fulfill you desires.

Well i am hyper because of your point of view, as far mother sex is concerned my house is much safer than yours. Your comments prove how safe are the female members of your family. And keep your technicality to yourself, just another petty excuse to fulfill you desires.

You should keep your hyperactivity and perverted fetishes at home then. This is not the place. Its the hyper-sanctimonious pervs like you who are most likely to commit rapes at home. The statistics do not lie. For all the sis-bro rakhi sanctified spiels all over, there is a ton of incest all over our country. Where do you think it comes from?

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/1723324/report-maharashtra-s-shame-state-tops-in-incest-rapes

You should keep your hyperactivity and perverted fetishes at home then. This is not the place. Its the hyper-sanctimonious pervs like you who are most likely to commit rapes at home. The statistics do not lie. For all the sis-bro rakhi sanctified spiels all over, there is a ton of incest all over our country. Where do you think it comes from?

Maharashtra's shame: State tops in incest rapes - Mumbai - DNA

Now I am the one perverted, dude the fact that you advocate cousin sex, also brand it awesome and when I oppose it I became a perverted fetish. If u still have doubts, I meant you....if you have no hesitation laying your hands on your cousin I feel you wont hesitate trying it on your other relatives too. Yes there may be many examples of incest in India. And it shows that India has many individuals like you?

Now I am the one perverted, dude the fact that you advocate cousin sex, also brand it awesome and when I oppose it I became a perverted fetish. If u still have doubts, I meant you....if you have no hesitation laying your hands on your cousin I feel you wont hesitate trying it on your other relatives too. Yes there may be many examples of incest in India. And you are example why?

I am exposing those super sanctimonious Hindus like you amongst us who call call cousin marriages disgusting and an absolute foreign no-no to our faith, while obviously referring to the guys next door. When the inescapable fact remains that incest, and not cousin sex, but FIRST DEGREE INCEST, remains a huge issue in India. And its not only amongst our Muslims. You will be surprised (actually come to think of it, you already know) how common it is in every strata of our society. And how it is so common as to be matter of fact, accepted, suffered, and pushed under the carpet. So stop your sanctimonious my **** dont stink bs about cousins being off limit to us Hindus. When the fact remains that forget cousins, everything goes and has been happening under our noses for the longest time. Either open your eyes, or take off the emperor's clothes that do nothing to mask your nudity, but just make you an object of ridicule.

l am talking for most of hindus n sikhs except some cases.... cousins r very like own bro sis....

You are very very sadly mistaken then on the "most" part. Don't take my word for it. See the stats.

Forget cousins. I am talking about within the household both in nuclear as well as extended joint families. Amongst some of the most so-called conservative sections.

You are very very sadly mistaken then on the "most" part. Don't take my word for it. See the stats.

Forget cousins. I am talking about within the household both in nuclear as well as extended joint families. Amongst some of the most so-called conservative sections.
Gadhe thread kis bare me hai cousin marriage k bare me na ki household rape k.... so all we are discussing abt pros cons of cousins marriage not household rapes or incest....

I can see symptoms of u like who commits such household crimes.... Moreover household rapes are rape which is a crime..... n such crimes are commited by individual not community based.....

Gadhe thread kis bare me hai cousin marriage k bare me na ki household rape k.... so all we are discussing abt pros cons of cousins marriage not household rapes or incest....

Ghonchoo bhai bahan ka pyaar kaun laya pehle yahan?

I am exposing those super sanctimonious Hindus like you amongst us who call call cousin marriages disgusting and an absolute foreign no-no to our faith, while obviously referring to the guys next door. When the inescapable fact remains that incest, and not cousin sex, but FIRST DEGREE INCEST, remains a huge issue in India. And its not only amongst our Muslims. You will be surprised (actually come to think of it, you already know) how common it is in every strata of our society. And how it is so common as to be matter of fact, accepted, suffered, and pushed under the carpet. So stop your sanctimonious my **** dont stink bs about cousins being off limit to us Hindus. When the fact remains that forget cousins, everything goes and has been happening under our noses for the longest time. Either open your eyes, or take off the emperor's clothes that do nothing to mask your nudity, but just make you an object of ridicule.

There you go. Comes out the truth. Go and read my previous comments keido. I never said anything like that, stop making up stories. Cousin marriage is a common practice in South India especially Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh even amongst Hindus.

I am not speaking any BS, you are the one. Dude please go an read my comments again. I never mentioned that cousin marriage is restricted to any community. You are delusional.

You are not exposing anything but yourself. Your claim that Cousin sex tells the whole story.

There you go. Comes out the truth. Go and read my previous comments keido. I never said anything like that, stop making up stories. Cousin marriage is a common practice in South India especially Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh even amongst Hindus.

I am not speaking any BS, you are the one. Dude please go an read my comments again. I never mentioned that cousin marriage is restricted to any community. You are delusional.

You are not exposing anything but yourself. Your claim that Cousin sex tells the whole story.

Look man, if you have a pretty cousin you are not interested in, you could always point her in my direction. Just stop acting pseudo. That goes for you too Utraash.

Look man, if you have a pretty cousin you are not interested in, you could always point her in my direction. Just stop acting pseudo. That goes for you too Utraash.

So this comment speaks not just about you but a volume about your family background and your upbringing.

This reminds me of a joke

Why can't I date?

A guy went up to his father saying:
"Daddy, I fell in love and want to date this awesome girl!"
Father: That's great son. Who is it?
Son: It's Sandra, the neighbor's daughter.
Father: Ohhhh I wish you hadn't said that. I have to tell you something son, but you must promise not to tell your mother.. Sandra is actually your sister.
The boy is naturally bummed out, but life goes on, and indeed, a couple of months later ...
Son: Daddy, I fell in love again and she is even hotter!
Father: That's great son. Who is it?
Son: It's Angela, The other neighbor's daughter.
Father: Ohhhh I wish you hadn't said that. Angela is also your sister.
This went on couple of times and the son was so mad, he went straight to his mother crying.
Son: Mum I am so mad at dad! I fell in love with six girls but I can't date any of them because dad is their father!
The mother hugs him affectionately and says:
"My love, you can date whomever you want. He isn't your father"

I guess since in west no one marries their cousins disease is thing of the past no one gets sick or born with it :kiss3:

So this comment speaks not just about you but a volume about your family background and your upbringing.

Stop being pseudo man. Learn to be balanced in life about what others do and feel. Stop being judgmental. Concentrate on your own home and leave others to do what they want.

Because if you poke your nose in other's business, one day you will find them inside your house. Showing you where you really stand. Best to be cool.

Thats sick mate..
Do u enjoy sex with ur pet or farm animals too, because they are 'available with no strings'??

No. Their boobs don't look half as good. I see you are from Australia. Near a sheep ranch by any chance? Or are kangaroos more your idea of the ideal date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom