What's new

Countdown for launch of PSLV-C18 starts

Dude just now a thread is going on Hindi-Tamil..

Not again please :disagree:

I think you misunderstood my post!

Whatever i said is a hard fact! There is nothing about hindi-tamil in this and neither i had any intention!

I am just praising the people who well deserved it!

Clear your mind!!

I think you misunderstood my post!

Whatever i said is a hard fact! There is nothing about hindi-tamil in this and neither i had any intention!

I am just praising the people who well deserved it!

Clear your mind!!

Arey yaar....I'm a Tamil from the Southern most state in India and therefore come under the category "South Indian" .But still I don't like it -separating Northies and Southies..

Now does my statement make sense ?

Arey yaar....I'm a Tamil from the Southern most state in India and therefore come under the category "South Indian" .But still I don't like it -separating Northies and Southies..

Now does my statement make sense ?

Okay mate!

Firstly i never had any intention or neither something of that sort in my mind! I just praised South Indians for what they deserved!!

Secondly, i am not separating any one mate we are all Indians!! North or south or east or west!!

But if you felt something like that in my post then i Apologies for that!

Lets end this off topic discussion. No one has a problem in accpeting that most of the finest brains in space tech come from south India.

Lets shift the discussion here as the sats have already being launched.

i'm sure there are north Indians working for ISRO too

Ofcourse there are...any eligible scientist from any part of India who is willing to work for ISRO will be employed...just that currently there is a bit more representation of the southies in the top echelons than others and it may change in future..

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Okay mate!

Firstly i never had any intention or neither something of that sort in my mind! I just praised South Indians for what they deserved!!

Secondly, i am not separating any one mate we are all Indians!! North or south or east or west!!

But if you felt something like that in my post then i Apologies for that!

Fine I accept your compliments :D

man!!!!!! got late,,,,,, missed that adrenaline rushhh.......
btw congrats to all Indians,, we hve proved a little(bcoz many more is on its way)

To,
All Secret Trollers,followers and admirers m sorry u missed opportunity to bash us,, total blame goes to our competent and worthy scientists but u can congrts us bro... u wnt get banned....
imgres

Back
Top Bottom