What's new

Could Zardari have killed his wife??

I think Zardari achieved destruction overall but i dont think if hes even concerned about PPP ruling frankly speaking.

Yes there is a possibility that he might have killed BB very much.

But i would still say, external hands including CIA, RAW for 1001 reasons.

Kaz i see picture at broader canvas!

Mr 10% has proved ample times and had given us enough evidence in past that he is a person of no morals...no character and no principles. He may be acting innocent till now because no one has anything concrete against him but I would definitely wont rule him out from the Suspects list.

This morning I was watching President Musharraf's speech in which he said that Scott Land Yards would be coming to Pakistan to conduct an inquiry into Benazir's death. Soon after that Zardari came on T.V. and said that he would not believe any report they presented and said the U.N. should conduct the inquiry. Now its interesting that just a couple of days ago he was calling for international inquiry and when he is getting one he says no we dont approve of it. I think that he personally didn't think that the government would allow an independent inquiry into Benazir's death. I think that now he is saying that he doesn't approve of the inquiry because he believes his crime would surface. I dont know what he is so scared of if he is innocent.

Wow what a thread, most of you guys think it was BB,s husband who killed her, just one thing i would like to know why one should kill when he is getting all what he needs or wants.he had all the power ,money and a popular wife,why would he go out of way to do this and get what, money, power or what prim minster, seat. Just think hasn't he had all that when BB was alive.
You people make no sense at all.By killing BB the first risk this family is facing out of power if they did this but thats not the truth very soon we will see power slipping out of
Bhutto family.

Wow what a thread, most of you guys think it was BB,s husband who killed her, just one thing i would like to know why one should kill when he is getting all what he needs or wants.he had all the power ,money and a popular wife,why would he go out of way to do this and get what, money, power or what prim minster, seat. Just think hasn't he had all that when BB was alive.
You people make no sense at all.By killing BB the first risk this family is facing out of power if they did this but thats not the truth very soon we will see power slipping out of
Bhutto family.

Well, greedy people want more and more. Who runs the PPP now? It's not Bilawal, it's Zardari that runs it. With Benazir in charge, Asif Zardari did not have much input. There's plenty of motive. How is power slipping out of the Bhutto family? Isn't Bilal and Asif Zardari in charge. They will name another successor to the throne also, so it's hardly slipping out of the family.

Raja,

Sir, you are missing out on something---Benazir was not eligible to become the prime minister and nietehr was there any chance for PPP to get an all out majority.

Motives are there for everyone but its good that in the PM house a person which is not supported by CIA and Israel loving US congressmen ........WILL NOT SIT.

It also gives a strong message to all the political parties that if BB supported by US and all can be gunned down then ANYONE CAN BE.

Be in your limits, do politics but never ever think of manupilating THINGS WHICH ARE CONCERNED WITH PAKISTAN SECURITY AND FUTURE.

Motives are there for everyone but its good that in the PM house a person which is not supported by CIA and Israel loving US congressmen ........WILL NOT SIT.

It also gives a strong message to all the political parties that if BB supported by US and all can be gunned down then ANYONE CAN BE.

Be in your limits, do politics but never ever think of manupilating THINGS WHICH ARE CONCERNED WITH PAKISTAN SECURITY AND FUTURE.

Proud to be Pakistani,

Are you dead sure that the next PM will not be pro US?

Crystal ball says so?

A rather dangerous statement you make:

As good as stating that anyone who advocates anti terror in conjunction with the US is to be killed.

I am no lawyer, but then it can be legally cognisable!

You must be careful in your posts since forums can be also monitored by agencies who are on the lookout for such statements that can put the country in turmoil through such acts!

The last thing the govt wants is political instability through assassination or any incitement or abetment to such acts.

Are you dead sure that the next PM will not be pro US?

Crystal ball says so?

Well BB is dead and NS is not eligible to run for elections, so we can expect that next PM will not be a pro US. But we do need to keep in mind is that if musharraf wins, i mean his party then we can see a continuation in his policies and though he is considered a pro US, but he still knows how to safeguard pakistan's interest.

Well BB is dead and NS is not eligible to run for elections, so we can expect that next PM will not be a pro US. But we do need to keep in mind is that if musharraf wins, i mean his party then we can see a continuation in his policies and though he is considered a pro US, but he still knows how to safeguard pakistan's interest.

How are you so sure?

Anything can happen.

What makes you think that a pro US man from Musharraf's party does not become PM or the PPP comes through on a sympathy vote?

Too early to predict.

And the whole atmosphere and emotions too fluid. That is if one goes by the media, both in Pakistan and abroad.

I don't think any political party will sell Pakistan.

Indeed zardari was not able to do it alone, the nexus of rehman malik and zardari definitely was capable of such activities. Rehman comes from intelligence background and zardari with most crooked mind and an additional 8 year of jail training was definitely up to the mark. We are keep forgetting that zardari was guy who strapped the bomb on an innocent man to withdraw money from the bank. How many people are capable of hatching such plan ..???

Zardari ko intelligence kay sath do ratein sallou sub kuch nakal dey ga..........

When Bhutto was running Pakistan, people considered him pro-american but he was the founder of Pakistani Nuclear Program and the credit can not be taken from him.

When Amercian presumed policies where not followed by Bhutto, they backed Zia and gained control of Islamabad again (as presumed by the world). But it was Zia's regime that made Pakistan the 7th Nuclear Power of the World.

Again it so happened that they could not find anyone to take out Zia they took the whole Establishment of Army... One point thinkers... PAKISTAN FIRST

But then to Democracy .... BB and Nawaz.... But were always in check from the President and the president was always in check from the COAS...

All history of Pakistan is like this ........... People considered as pro - american were backed by US but their was always a check since democracy with all options in democratic Power is easy for manupilation by Super Powers ....... They promote democracy because in Nations like Pakistan... They can manupilate democracy for their policies but not ARMY....

US think tanks just got their a s s Kicked by our Think Tanks for the situation created by US to oust Musharaf since last 12 months..

Zia made Pakistan the 7th nuclear power in the world.

And it also gave Pakistan the current violent legacy that is ruining Pakistan and the good work done by pro US (if you like!) Musharraf.

The good that Musharraf has done, is being undone by the terrorists.

No one wanted Musharraf out. He is the lynchpin to the fight against the terrorists. If Bhutto was supported, it was because it had become essential to give a "democratic" face to Pakistan and the Musharraf having the military boot planted firmly on the behind of all terrorists.

A great plan of the US, if indeed it was a US plan!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom