What's new

Cost saving

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdcp

Reaction score
Salam
I am fed up with the idea of cost saving in JF17, we dont want compromise on our defence, it should be advance, lethal, combative to 5 th gen level
U r more than welcome to save cost in unproductive areas in defence, parties, corruption, purchasing, and so many other things but please not in air defence , look at what happend to Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan , wake up please

be positive yaar. something is better then nothing. atleast we started to produce a jet... every thing will gets upgraded and updated.

U r right i m very positive, its great we make something good, it shows we got ability so why we stop thre, why dont we try for best, but to get best we have to spend rather than leaking defence
Right now we cant match Rafael, F22, F 35 etc but atleast better than F16 or new Indian fighters rather than second best, have few but quality, we got missiles to strike deep but we need good defensive fighter to stop infiltration

I think you misunderstood , the fact that JF17 thunder is cost effective does not mean that its , an ineffective machine in dog fight or air defence

What JF17 thunder gives us is

a) BVR capabilities
b) Unlimited planes
c) Long Rang missions
d) Multirole
e) AWACs integration
f) Duel Seat
g) Lethal Missiles configurations , navy -army
h) Better engines and avionocs

Every thing that can be asked for a very effective price :P

We have removed the MIDDLE MAN (USA Congress):wave:

Salam
I am fed up with the idea of cost saving in JF17, we dont want compromise on our defence, it should be advance, lethal, combative to 5 th gen level
U r more than welcome to save cost in unproductive areas in defence, parties, corruption, purchasing, and so many other things but please not in air defence , look at what happend to Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan , wake up please

Cost saving = .... means more money in to the pockets of asif ali zardari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom