What's new

Cost of Indian Diplomatic Victory

LOL. Reality is US was weak so she walked away. :agree:

I agree with you that US is weak now because we have a weak president. If Reagan was in charge, none of this would happened and this criminal diplomat would still be in jail.

As an American, I hope all Indians celebrate this 'victory' (it's really not and just more Indian press BS) and return to India with this criminal.

Maid gets to live in US. Criminal gets to live in India. Who do you think won? LOL

As an American, I hope all Indians celebrate this 'victory' (it's really not and just more Indian press BS) and return to India with this criminal.

Maid gets to live in US. Criminal gets to live in India. Who do you think won? LOL

The Maid..................After all she has got her dream come true.............to become a US citisen..........

Last edited:
The Maid..................After she has got her dream come true.............to become a US citisen..........

LOL. We sincerely wish US would 'rescue' some of the other poor maids and drunks from India too. I think they should open a separate emigration counter for such people from India.

That way they can have more 'victories'. :enjoy:

You're chinese now, you're chinese tomorrow, and 100 generations from now you'll still be chinese.

Last edited:
I agree with you that US is weak now because we have a weak president. If Reagan was in charge, none of this would happened and this criminal diplomat would still be in jail.

Reagan also had one of the highest number of felons in his office. Iran Contra ring a bell? Oliver North?

At least use a president who didn't have thugs in his government.

India expelled American diplomat ...and US could do nothing besides express regrets ...that's the point .India had last sya in this episode

US despite all its grandstanding of moral high ground had to give importance to bilateral relations with India ...

Ultimately US took beating by accepting inglorious expulsion of its diplomat by India in retaliation ...!!!

she was on Indian official passport ...besides being an Indian citizen she had obligation to inform Indian authorities which in this case was Indian consul....If indeed she was interested in justice for her ....but nopes she wanted to exploit the legal loophole and US laws to get to stay in US that's why she bypassed Indian consul and approached American authority ...

This was very calculated move by her ...

Lol I wonder did India humiliate the American diplomat before kicking him out of India, otherwise the world will only see US strip search a diplomat WITH DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY and got away with not apologising for it lol

Might as well hang a plague in Indian Embassy in Washington saying "Come stripe search us anytime" lol

If you count that's an Indian victory then be my guess lol, you Indian satisfied easy lol

Lol I wonder did India humiliate the American diplomat before kicking him out of India, otherwise the world will only see US strip search a diplomat WITH DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY and got away with not apologising for it lol

Might as well hang a plague in Indian Embassy in Washington saying "Come stripe search us anytime" lol

If you count that's an Indian victory then be my guess lol, you Indian satisfied easy lol

It was started by American and we finished it ...
we did enough of arm twisting ...
imagine expelling diplomat of superpower like US ...
Us just couldn't do anything ...but accept it meekly !
we are content with the outcome ...
US can only express regrets and confess how stupid thing it was to do...

We don't expect hypocrite US to apologise publicly ...although John Kerry did apologise in private !

India does not count this as victory ...But we did got our diplomat back ...

we did give fitting reply to US by expelling its bigoted and racist diplomat ...
The super-police Superpower US couldn't do anything besides expressing deep regrets ...

Off course US was at fault to arrest our diplomat ..and that's why it took beating in eventually according immunity to our diplomat and let her walk away ...while accepting expulsion of its own diplomat .

Last edited:
Well the maid is defending her rights under US labor laws. So, why would she approach Indian consulate?

You din't get my point....if she had a beef about her pay, her working hours or anything else she and her husband should have approached the Indian commission and Indian authorities - why run to US lawyers, NGO's and US consulate staff to spirit them away from India?....upon doing that, why would one expect any sympathy from Indians when one has worked the whole time in degrading India's judiciary and it's foreign office?.

You din't get my point....if she had a beef about her pay, her working hours or anything else she and her husband should have approached the Indian commission and Indian authorities - why run to US lawyers, NGO's and US consulate staff to spirit them away from India?....upon doing that, why would one expect any sympathy from Indians when one has worked the whole time in degrading India's judiciary and it's foreign office?.

You don't know what was her mental situation and treatment.

In general I have seen blatant abuse by employers wrt their domestic help from India. Sometimes working conditions are oppressive. It is more than likely their passports and documents are confiscated by their employer on pretext of protection or tax filing requirements.

I have personally rescued a domestic maid and her family from a neighbor who was a SOB. I wish I could reproduce the letter the maid had slipped me when I visited their house. Cultural sensitivities and foreign environment play a major role in suppressing their abuse until it becomes intolerable. The deck is stacked against these people because if they complain then they could be deported and their dreams of better life for themselves and their families back home would be in jeopardy.

We retaliated and the Americans were rattled especially with the taking away of security barriers. Eventually they had to send our diplomat back and Kerry expressed regret for the incident. This is how the world will see it.

We retaliated and the Americans were rattled especially with the taking away of security barriers. Eventually they had to send our diplomat back and Kerry expressed regret for the incident. This is how the world will see it.
It was started by American and we finished it ...
we did enough of arm twisting ...
imagine expelling diplomat of superpower like US ...
Us just couldn't do anything ...but accept it meekly !
we are content with the outcome ...
US can only express regrets and confess how stupid thing it was to do...

We don't expect hypocrite US to apologise publicly ...although John Kerry did apologise in private !

India does not count this as victory ...But we did got our diplomat back ...

we did give fitting reply to US by expelling its bigoted and racist diplomat ...
The super-police Superpower US couldn't do anything besides expressing deep regrets ...

Off course US was at fault to arrest our diplomat ..and that's why it took beating in eventually according immunity to our diplomat and let her walk away ...while accepting expulsion of its own diplomat .

As I said, some of you Indiana really easily satisfied

You can expel anyone without giving a reason even diplomat as you are the host country, just declare that person a "persona non grata" and nothing anyone can do as bounded by Vienna convention that person had to leave

It is not the same as arresting a diplomat in public knowingly that they have diplomatic immunity and cuff her in public, then expel her from some drummed up charge (quote from Indian members here, not my word)

Indian should show some cajones and arrest one of the American diplomat and publicly humiliate him and deport him without apologising, and cancel the Apache and C-17 and P-8I contract and show that to the American, but Indian satisfied with simply "ask" one of the diplomat to leave lol

By the way, Kerry did not apologise, he expressed his regret, that's not the same as saying sorry, he'll even state department express his regret, even the Chinese in Hainan get the letter of 2 sorries....

You Indian should ask for more

As I said, some of you Indiana really easily satisfied

You can expel anyone without giving a reason even diplomat as you are the host country, just declare that person a "persona non grata" and nothing anyone can do as bounded by Vienna convention that person had to leave

It is not the same as arresting a diplomat in public knowingly that they have diplomatic immunity and cuff her in public, then expel her from some drummed up charge (quote from Indian members here, not my word)

Indian should show some cajones and arrest one of the American diplomat and publicly humiliate him and deport him without apologising, and cancel the Apache and C-17 and P-8I contract and show that to the American, but Indian satisfied with simply "ask" one of the diplomat to leave lol

By the way, Kerry did not apologise, he expressed his regret, that's not the same as saying sorry, he'll even state department express his regret, even the Chinese in Hainan get the letter of 2 sorries....

You Indian should ask for more

No thank you. Getting our diplomat back after getting arrested , Making America regret this arrest and her treatment is more than what most countries would have gotten from America. Thanks for the concern anyway.

P.S- I love how some of these foreigners are so concerned about India , its satisfactions and its problems when they don't affact them in any way all of a sudden. There is an epidemic of such members on this forum.

No thank you. Getting our diplomat back after getting arrested , Making America regret this arrest and her treatment is more than what most countries would have gotten from America. Thanks for the concern anyway.

P.S- I love how some of these foreigners are so concerned about India , its satisfactions and its problems when they don't affact them in any way all of a sudden. There is an epidemic of such members on this forum.

Umm, this is an Indo-American issue, and I am an America born American, served in the US Army, how am I foreign on this issue?

And I don't see how US did more than when they done wrong in any other issue

In Hainan, at least the Chinese twisted out 2 sorries out of Us

In Bosnia, we regret we have bombed the Chinese embassy

In Afghanistan war, we regret bombing the British position

We even apologised to some Illegal Mexican Alien for their mistreatment , like putting them under the sun without getting food and water...

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom