What's new

Correct flags

I wonder why this flag stuff is so important here..just to classify as this guy is "Indian",or "Pakistani" or "Chinese" or "bangladeshi" and bash likewise or like his "moronic comments" or what???what purpose these flag fulfills???see,if a "Pakistani member" calls China "steals",a member will mildly disagree.but the same member will "smash your head" if you're flying an "Indian or USA's flag"..isn't it better to abolish this "Flag System" so that everybody'll treat all the other members according to their merits of reply??what say you @WebMaster ???

I wonder why this flag stuff is so important here..just to classify as this guy is "Indian",or "Pakistani" or "Chinese" or "bangladeshi" and bash likewise or like his "moronic comments" or what???what purpose these flag fulfills???see,if a "Pakistani member" calls China "steals",a member will mildly disagree.but the same member will "smash your head" if you're flying an "Indian or USA's flag"..isn't it better to abolish this "Flag System" so that everybody'll treat all the other members according to their merits of reply??what say you @WebMaster ???

Its the best time saving function available. Inherent biases should be forgone with the supposed "origin" flag. It makes for a lot of data a person would have to gather replying to a person being quickly viewed with just pictures. I feel it is the only way I have learned and sorted a lot of information on this forum. I probably wouldn't have it any other way. But that's just my personal opinion and how I gather things. Everyone can have their own way of learning.

Inherent biases

I think one shouldn't readily "Gather Info" about one person's "Inherent Bias" just from its flag..and thats what I said...a person shouldn't be judged based on its "Flag",rather than on "Quality of Post"...see,we're not here to represent our country in this forum.we're single entity here..one "Indian" or "Pakistani" troll doesn't represents its country.I said it before that Flag system is one of the main cause of "Trolling" here..one troll makes a comment,all other members from the same country jumps to defend it,as those who're protesting starts bash not only the troll,but its nationality too..demolish this system,and force the members here to say whats his personal view on some topic is..no need to know which country he is from,as it is completely irrelevant.

I think one shouldn't readily "Gather Info" about one person's "Inherent Bias" just from its flag..and thats what I said...a person shouldn't be judged based on its "Flag",rather than on "Quality of Post"...see,we're not here to represent our country in this forum.we're single entity here..one "Indian" or "Pakistani" troll doesn't represents its country.I said it before that Flag system is one of the main cause of "Trolling" here..one troll makes a comment,all other members from the same country jumps to defend it,as those who're protesting starts bash not only the troll,but its nationality too..demolish this system,and force the members here to say whats his personal view on some topic is..no need to know which country he is from,as it is completely irrelevant.

As I said, I personally follow a data gathering system based on flags. Who to reply and who to ignore and when to move along. Makes my life easier. And considering the popularity of this forum I feel that is something others do as well. As you suggested it can be used for trolling among other reasons as well. The good comes with the bad, and we can use it or abuse it. Not knowing where the person is located and where he is from giving his opinion makes very little sense to me. Has his opinion been shaped by real world events? Could he be living through the events he is describing? Is he portraying his knowledge based on websites and news sources in god knows which country? Its not as global as you think.

Today is the 4th of Feb and there are many members still without flags! Shouldn't the management warn them that they will be banned from posting if they don't put up their flags by so-and-so date?

@WebMaster, Shah9 is iranian using KSA flag as his country and location. Deal with him.

Yes, time to deal with that annoying Farsi troll and false flagger who uses our beautiful flag. I voiced the criticism before but nothing was done.

Let me also point to the fact that another notorious Farsi troll and SERIAL double user by the name @Tesurrection has reappeared YET again. Already started to troll. Please deal with him once and for all.

@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz @Aether

correct flags should be there.

Back
Top Bottom