What's new

Correct flags

Jean-Luc Picard has no flags
I am sure he had one:
mis009.png

I need a China flag on the left and a Canada flag on the right, s'il vous plait.

PDF changed their setting that you can't change flags again...

My current location is Australia.

Thanks.

@Not Sure

Please choose your flags.

Thanks in advance.

You are most welcome sir, in advance, but I am sure you are aware of my position on flags i.e, Keeping a flag on my profile beats the purpose of membership here.

I neither choose to break any rules, nor do I choose to take a flag on my profile. I am sure I will find a way out.

You are most welcome sir, in advance, but I am sure you are aware of my position on flags i.e, Keeping a flag on my profile beats the purpose of membership here.

I neither choose to break any rules, nor do I choose to take a flag on my profile. I am sure I will find a way out.

We have rules and they apply to everyone. Its insulting to compliant members if you refuse to choose your right flags. Precisely why i'm politely reminding you rather than enforcing it.

We have rules and they apply to everyone. Its insulting to compliant members if you refuse to choose your right flags. Precisely why i'm politely reminding you rather than enforcing it.

Yes, there are rules on PDF and I have utmost respect for them. But the flags are a matter I cannot compromise upon. The only way I find out of this situation is that I stop visiting the website, because to insult any member in this community is the last thing I want to do.

And thank you for being polite. You have been one of my favorite members and Moderators, after Elmo, of course. :)

Back
Top Bottom