What's new

Cool Saudi Air Force picture

Note:Big Thanks to Mosamania for providing the pictures
79ba3e38b3.jpg

thats a fat bird....What is that?

They will also get those new f-15 from us in the next 15-20 years.

Actually the deal is suspended because we asked for the F-15 Silent Eagle but the US is pushing for the "SA" variant so the deal is at a stand still so far and to be quite honest Russian birds are becoming more and more appealing to our Air Force chief.

Actually the deal is suspended because we asked for the F-15 Silent Eagle but the US is pushing for the "SA" variant so the deal is at a stand still so far and to be quite honest Russian birds are becoming more and more appealing to our Air Force chief.

I dont think your country will ever choose russian over american, but i could be wrong. besides by the time you would had got the f-15 they would had almost became obsolete, we would had got our 6th gen fighter by then.

I dont think your country will ever choose russian over american, but i could be wrong. besides by the time you would had got the f-15 they would had almost became obsolete, we would had got our 6th gen fighter by then.

You do realize "over the next 15-20 years" does not mean that the planes will arrive in 20 years time right?? It will most likely arrive in 2-3 years but maintenance spare parts support training all fall into the category. And you are right I am not favoring more F-15s either the PAK-FA and the J-20 look good by the way.

You do realize "over the next 15-20 years" does not mean that the planes will arrive in 20 years time right?? It will most likely arrive in 2-3 years but maintenance spare parts support training all fall into the category. And you are right I am not favoring more F-15s either the PAK-FA and the J-20 look good by the way.

I seriously doubt they would arrive that soon, anyway the russian and the chinese 5th gen fighter will not enter production till at least 2015, that is if they even get that far, there are problems such as engine problems which will delay the projects.

saudi-warplane.jpg

Royal_Saudi_Air_Force_by_alwafy.jpg

saudi-arabia-a330-mrtt.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

F15s.jpg

479a4bb958528275840bd1f72063c740a9463bd5_big.jpg

paf+f162.jpg

Last one is PAF

Back
Top Bottom