What's new

Cool In Kaghan

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A bunch of mates are visiting Pakistan, last week they were in Kaghan /Naraan valley and posted some pictures. Considering that the temperatures elsewhere are above 100, the contrast with snow still lying around up in those areas is amazing.

scenery3.jpg

scenery.jpg

scenery6.jpg

scenery5.jpg

scenery4.jpg

ever tried trekking in naran/kaghan?

I was there in 2002, we had to walk for over an hour to reach the lake Saiful-Mulook, it was also in June, then most of the lake and surrounding areas were covered with ice and snow.

Sometimes i think.. what the heck i am doing here in Netherlands? No mountains, no beutifull rivers no rest nothing..

On-topic: Beutifull place. Wish i could live their whole my life.. Dont need tv pc mobile phones blabla whatever. Just give me the nature.

Sometimes i think.. what the heck i am doing here in Netherlands? No mountains, no beutifull rivers no rest nothing..

On-topic: Beutifull place. Wish i could live their whole my life.. Dont need tv pc mobile phones blabla whatever. Just give me the nature.

Know what you mean, i was in Breda once, flat as a pan cake.

I was there in 2002, we had to walk for over an hour to reach the lake Saiful-Mulook, it was also in June, then most of the lake and surrounding areas were covered with ice and snow.

There are excellent trekking routes there,you can walk from saiful malook to neelam valley in Kashmir , local villagers can be hired as guides....
The scenery is breath taking and you see real wilderness....
PDF member "Krash" is the Pakistan hiking/trekking/Mountaineering expert.
info/advice can be asked from him...

But tall girls with long legs ;)

Know what you mean, i was in Breda once, flat as a pan cake.

Lived their mate - flat boring monotonous roads. Killer to drive on boredom factor 100%. Only thing that kept us going was Amsterdam and the site seeing! :angel:

There are excellent trekking routes there,you can walk from saiful malook to neelam valley in Kashmir , local villagers can be hired as guides....
The scenery is breath taking and you see real wilderness....
PDF member "Krash" is the Pakistan hiking/trekking/Mountaineering expert.
info/advice can be asked from him...

If only one had the time, i couldn't even get away for a visit.
However, one place for a must visit is Siri Paya in the Shugargun Valley.

siri+paye.jpg

Life on mountain is quite tough. And will get boring after 15 days or so.
I once went to ladakh (kashmir) for 15 days. Got really bored after 7-8 days.
I agree, it is personal preference.

Exactly Killuminati, Believe you me I've been visiting Northern Pakistan consecetively from last five years. You feel as you are in heavens. So cool breeze, beautiful scenes, peace in the air makes you feel lost. I think those places make you pray to God in real. From inside voice of Subhan Allah keeps coming. You should atleast once in life visit Northern Pakistan.

My Last Year Visit to Kaghan, Naran Valley, Saif-ul-Muluk, Babusar Top, Lulusar Lake etc etc and etc.... well i visit that place from 2009, 2010 and 2011 recently in March 2012 but 5 KMH glacier from Naran so my trip was ***** and back .... Now i am fedup with this place :P now going towards Skardu (Hunza) Paradise place on the planet or Swat!

My Photography...

My Last Year Visit to Kaghan, Naran Valley, Saif-ul-Muluk, Babusar Top, Lulusar Lake etc etc and etc.... well i visit that place from 2009, 2010 and 2011 recently in March 2012 but 5 KMH glacier from Naran so my trip was ***** and back .... Now i am fedup with this place :P now going towards Skardu (Hunza) Paradise place on the planet or Swat!

Exactly Killuminati, Believe you me I've been visiting Northern Pakistan consecetively from last five years. You feel as you are in heavens. So cool breeze, beautiful scenes, peace in the air makes you feel lost. I think those places make you pray to God in real. From inside voice of Subhan Allah keeps coming. You should atleast once in life visit Northern Pakistan.

Yes my dear brother because you find rest in nature. It will completely clean the heart and the mind from every distraction you have in normal life.. No loud voiced of cars, no mass of people around you.. Its just nature, you and Allah. And the Qur'aan in your hands pff.. If i could choose between milions of dollar or a heaven place like Kaghan, i swear i would choice Kaghan.

Yes brother invite me once please!!

Life on mountain is quite tough. And will get boring after 15 days or so.
I once went to ladakh (kashmir) for 15 days. Got really bored after 7-8 days.
I agree, it is personal preference.

The reason you say this is because of the fact that you grow up in a city with all kind of distractions.. You are addicted on technology and other man made stuff. And ye everybodys own personal preference.

Northern Pakistan is a gem.

Hopefully I'll visit it one day and that too on a motorbike. Would be amazing riding through such a beautiful and serene place.

But tall girls with long legs

Petite girls are better.

Back
Top Bottom