What's new

'Contempt of Court' case against Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

What does that mean? Some people may need a translation, as shown here:

I got a warning for that and this advice:

Oh wait, my bad. Rules are the same for everyone. Not. Sorry.

Back to taapic:

At least Imran Khan has said that he will meet the court's notice legally. Whatever that means with this court.

I told you to report the post, not quote my post.

@Oscar: Can you please translate it because @Argus Panoptes feels deeply wronged and hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
lala di jan life bht tough hu gayi .. time he nai milta yar

nai final year ki prep hunay wali bus
.. last stand lolx

I thought tm log bhol chukay hu mujhy :butcher:

Rough guess,they re starting in November...Anyway good luck bro for Final year preps, though seem and use to be hard but it passes..............

A brave and bold decision .. He should defend whatever he said and its a good chance for him to present evidence against rigging in election .

Oh Dr. Sb. Kider Thay Aap yaar... we missed you on PDF. I hope all is well with you and yours.

We accepted the results and moved on but have not accepted the rigging. I Will Not Apologize... I am ready to be disqualified for Life. I spoke truth. 'We will protest, PTI will show its street power, we will mobilize people. We want justice and it should be done at any cost' - # Imran Khan (Official PTI PAGE)

on so called immature policies of imran khan on drones and nato supply​

The Pakistani parliament in 2008 unanimously voted to stop drone strike and if they are not stopped NATO supplies will to cut off

and that same day there were drone strikes in Pakistan

and they blame imran of immaturity that his party threaten to stop nato supply over drones

now all those supporters of the parties bash your leadership for immature strategy

see Javed Chudrays todays program in which Imran "refreshed" memory of that resolution and power of "democrazy"

APNAY MUU PAR SAATH MAYN CHAPARAYN B MAR LAYN JO APNI PARTIES KA STANCE/MOAKAF KUCH AUR BATATAY THAY

KAL TAK 1 AUGUST 2013​

LISTEN AT 31:00 ONWARDS​

only 47 top militants died and 1500 innocent civilian died in drones 350 children disabled​

In last 1 year 100 terrorism acts in whole Pakistan

and now see the other side where drones strike are carried out

in last 1 year

172 in kpk

and 80 in tribal agencies under federal government

These shameless Anp goons did not provide any stats and were busy in government even when there people and leaders where killed​

@RangerPK @Leader @Slav Defence @Jazzbot @jehanzeb.akhtar@**********

@Leader, @Jazzbot, @Marshmallow, @nuclearpak and many others.

Buckle up buddies... We may be called by IK to kick out this Mini-Dajjal out of his office once and forever.

On a side note; John Kerry is here, and it is being rumoured around that Kiyani is getting a 2-years extension while Mini-Dajjal too will get an extension.

@Leader, @Jazzbot, @Marshmallow, @nuclearpak and many others.

Buckle up buddies... We may be called by IK to kick out this Mini-Dajjal out of his office once and forever.

On a side note; John Kerry is here, and it is being rumoured around that Kiyani is getting a 2-years extension while Mini-Dajjal too will get an extension.

assi ki tassi....... :pissed:

Why should Imran Khan apologize and for what?

He maligned the honorable courts by suggesting that Election Commission and Courts conspired against him. Now he has been called to the courts and he can present the evidence to backup his claims.

Back
Top Bottom