What's new

Congress workers target Mumbai restaurant for mocking UPA government

If modi wasn't in power, this would have never happened....said restaurant would never have the guts to come out with such a pamphlet to start with :lol:

Abey Modi is not in power in Maharastra or Delhi. Don't just say anything out of your @$$. Lagta hai ENREGA wages time pe nahi pahunchi. Don't worry 31st ko salary mil jayegi

lol i was laughing when i saw this in newspaper and these guys dont deserve to have a party .

Abey Modi is not in power in Maharastra or Delhi. Don't just say anything out of your @$$. Lagta hai ENREGA wages time pe nahi pahunchi. Don't worry 31st ko salary mil jayegi

who are you and why did you come here?

ba&tard congis. hate them. and that bugger from humaracongress . seriously ppl need to recognize these wolves in sheep's clothing. i also starting to hate andhra ppl who vote these to power.
well dollying out free electricity and food and voíla congis are in power. happy that these are drcimated in my hom state odisha. hope they never return.

Oh well... i thought it's only shiv sena & MNS adopt these kinda heavy handed approach. Looks like Congressis are no different either.:tdown:

who are you and why did you come here?
Why are only ENREGA workers are allowed here? Tumhari itni phat gayi ki tum hamain yahaan se bhi block karne ki koshish karoge.

See my signature to know who am I

Why are only ENREGA workers are allowed here? Tumhari itni phat gayi ki tum hamain yahaan se bhi block karne ki koshish karoge.

See my signature to know who am I

That drivel does not answer my question

That drivel does not answer my question

OK you want a straight forward answer.

I am a patriotic Indian who came on this forum to present my views on pathetic actions by congress goons who try to stiffle the truth and the freedom of speech of an innocent restaurant owner

OK you want a straight forward answer.

I am a patriotic Indian who came on this forum to present my views on pathetic actions by congress goons who try to stiffle the truth and the freedom of speech of an innocent restaurant owner

Chatter and background noise.....bzzzz bzzz bzzzz....

Bloody Congoons!! They are showing their true colours as they are afraid and frustrated of Modi's rise.

Cong should stop smoking grass!
passone.gif

IDIOTS! :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom