What's new

Congress leader VC Shukla 'critically injured' in Maoist ambush, one killed

Now when are we going to launch full scale operation against this scum. They should be napalmed :pissed:

@Cherokee No government paid much attention to the Maoist menance because unlike Militants in Kashmir or NE they are not separatists and they mainly target Security forces in some remote jungles.

To be truthful in the 90's and early 2000's GOI had it's hands full on Kashmir and North-East so it couldn't deal with PWG.

Last edited by a moderator:
...I wished Raul Gandi was in the rally....

GREAT :tup:

The Last Thing I or Any Indian Should ever want.

CASE I: If he got injured minorly/majorly.

RESULT: No one can stop Congress to retain Power in 2014 with Rahul Baba has PM riding on SYMPATHY wave.

CASE II: God Forbid, If he dies.

RESULT: No one can uproot Gandhi Family from the Power at the center for another 30-40 Years.

WHY? ----> BECAUSE WE ARE ALL EMOTIONAL FOOLS.

This is not WE vs THEM issue.

It's about US.

No matter who got killed, injured, etc.

The fact is Naxals are menace to our country.

& GOI can't be blame solely.

Since naxals know no state borders, they have built a Long red corridor in our eastern states.

But since law & order is a state subject, we need cooperation b/w different states to deal with this menace.

But due to EGO issue b/w Politicians/Govt. of all parties, CO-OPERATION IN THE OPERATION AGAINST NAXALS hardly takes place.

Instead of Uniting & Fighting Naxals, we are fighting with each other.

+ Naxals aren't terrorists, it's a more of a SOCIAL problem which needs to be addressed ASAP.

I was not celebrating "Deaths" . I was saying that finally they might get some justice . What happened when many para-military people were killed ??

Nothing

You cannot talk to people who kill your security forces .

I understand and support their grievances BUT ANYONE SHEDDING ONE DROP OF BLOOD of a soldier in line of Duty needs to be sent to Oblivion .

Armed struggle will never get my support , Much less killing of Indian Security Forces ,

And NAXALS are TERRORIST

What is Definition of Terrorism ??

"Systematic use of Terror to Put across and force people to agree to your points "
That is what these fkrs are doing .

There are different ways to put a Point across .

Terrorism is not a way .

I don't like Quota System so should i pick a Gun and Start killing people as i have a genuine Grievance ??

@Cherokee No government paid much attention to the Maoist menance because unlike Militants in Kashmir or NE they are not separatists and they mainly target Security forces in some remote jungles.

To be truthful in the 90's and early 2000's GOI had it's hands full on Kashmir and North-East so it couldn't deal with PWG.

I am taling about past few years buddy .

Do you know Para military forces do not get same compensation as army ,??

Heck they don;t even get same benefits .

They bleed for this country but no one cares about them .

More paramilitary forces are killed in an Year by maoists than Armymen by external forces .

But again no one cares about them .

Never .

This is Very Good . Since now Congress's very owned are killed , they might launch a operation to wipe this maoist menace completely .

No one in govt cares about Dead CRPF and BSF people .

Or maybe Congress might use this incident to gain sympathy votes in the upcoming elections. In anycase they are finding it difficult to wrestle the power back from BJP in the state... this might be just the ticket. Afterall vote-bank politics supersedes any emotional humanitarian issues for political parties like INC.

Sad news! He was the founder of Salwa Judum which gave a tough resistance to the Naxal ba$tards! Why not other congress leaders like Pigvijay singh etc etc

I am taling about past few years buddy .

Do you know Para military forces do not get same compensation as army ,??

Heck they don;t even get same benefits .

That's not a valid comparison as Paramilitary Soldiers do not fight as well as Army Soldiers aka they do not have the same capability.

Similarly when a Special Forces operative is killed he receives more compensation than ordinary infantrymen.

In the Army if a comrade is killed whether by militants or regular enemy soldiers entire battalion will be in a mode for revenge.(Revenge is always taken).
Paramilitary and Police forces lack this revenge thingy.

the naxal issue will no longer remain a problem to be dealt with time.It has to be addressed in present . with time it has gained political values ,sympathizers,and human rights jerks who are silent after this incident. govt needs to put more effort till now its clearly not enough.

We are shocked, astounded and pained by the attack on our colleagues in Chhattisgarh: Congress chief Sonia Gandhi.

what about those security personals who died?? if this ****** stayed in power it will take our country into stone ages.

She wont care about the men who ate willing to risk their lives protecting hers and the nation but she will work for cleaning terrorists in neighbours(LTTE)

on topic:
RIP the dead
and 1000 Men attacking? thats a little large in nos to believe

these mother fcukers needs to be killed in cold blood. saale chuchunder. piche se hamla karte hai. bloody terrorists

She wont care about the men who ate willing to risk their lives protecting hers and the nation but she will work for cleaning terrorists in neighbours(LTTE)

on topic:
RIP the dead
and 1000 Men attacking? thats a little large in nos to believe

Initial reports were inflated..the guy were in contact with was screaming 900 ke aas pas bandey hain yahaan..turns out it was just an exaggerated report by disoriented first responders..heftily aided by the pit fires used by the Naxals..I think the no. will sharply fall to 300 or so in concurrence with what @WarMonger stated first.

And few days back some posters were saying Naxal menace is being weakened. Wake up guys, we need full scale military operations and need to bulldoze them to ground, just like punjab militancy was crushed. Should have learnt lessons from Dantewada. But will the govt wake up now when their own have been killed?

Back
Top Bottom