What's new

Congratulations to Zakii ------------ 14000 POSTS, now 10,000 thanks

14v0jk5.jpg

Zakii - congrats again. :tup:

Imagine other members thanking your post for 1,2,3,4,5,6, ----------------------- 10,000 times :woot:

I guess this is just a one-off moment of my life --- don't think I would see 100,000 times thanked in my life... or may be in 2030 :lol:

Imagine other members thanking your post for 1,2,3,4,5,6, ----------------------- 10,000 times :woot:

I guess this is just a one-off moment of my life --- don't think I would see 100,000 times thanked in my life... or may be in 2030 :lol:

If only you use your privilege as the mod to add some troll posts, your count will go up quickly - my personal observation . :lol:

(ofcourse there are exceptions like Imran bhai to this rule - he gets more than anyone without trolling)

If only you use your privilege as the mod to add some troll posts, your count will go up quickly - my personal observation . :lol:

(ofcourse there are exceptions like Imran bhai to this rule)

didn't understand fully... privilege in what sense?

But definitely I have not tempered my account

didn't understand fully... privilege in what sense?

But definitely I have not tempered with my account

Zakii - oh no - I did not mean that way. many members troll, get banned and have to take the time off before posting again. You are a mod and if you troll a bit no one is going to censor you.;)

Zakii - oh no - I did not mean that way. many members troll, get banned and have to take the time off before posting again. You are a mod and if you troll a bit no one is going to censor you.;)

Good Idea, I will try it sometime later

I guess it is easy to get lots of thanks if I start insulting other members or nationalities but I find it pretty useless to follow that path... so... so far I have not been able to find the logic of doing that in the open forum

Back
Top Bottom