What's new

Congratulations to "Seiko" : He Completes 3000 Posts !!

You are a Posting Machine !!!

In one of our Forums we used to have a competition like 500 Posts = 50 GB Space Free on Linux Server with Cpanel Or a 5 Gb WHM Reseller ...

Had it been u... we would have been "Bankrupt" ... Lol:yahoo:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The Day u touch 8K Exactly .... i Shall be the first one to Congratulate you....

Promise.

Lo gi...... is main konsi bari baat hai. Wait for one or two days maximum :rofl::rofl::rofl: (if i am not busy)

Thats quite unbreakable as u rightly said without even a suspension and i am not even thinking of trying to break it.

You win hands down.. I will keep the record for it in Indians category. :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks, :cheers:

well you get suspension if you break forum rules. If you swear, leave abusive remarks, rasicm, personal attack etc and fortunately i am a straight forward man, i don't like breaking forum rules and prefer to respect everybody regardless of their ethnic backgrounds.

You give respect, you earn respect :cheers:

Now lets get back to topic before Mods arrive to delete posts citing OFF-TOPIC :rofl:

These 5000 posts .. Is it recent one??

on 17th February i completed 1000 posts
on 17th May i completed 6000 posts.

So 5000 in between 90 days.

and 1000 more (total 7000) within next 15 - 17 days

Now reaching 8000 soon

first 1000 took me more than an year.......lol

Thanks, :cheers:

well you get suspension if you break forum rules. If you swear, leave abusive remarks, rasicm, personal attack etc and fortunately i am a straight forward man, i don't like breaking forum rules and prefer to respect everybody regardless of their ethnic backgrounds.

You give respect, you earn respect :cheers:

Now lets get back to topic before Mods arrive to delete posts citing OFF-TOPIC :rofl:

i have avoided getting personal or being abusive till now.

So hoping for a longer stay.:D .

Now reaching 8000 soon

Kya Yaar... Record Bana Dala Bhai !!

break my record buddy,

5000 posts in 90 days :smitten: (from 17th Feb - 17th May)

or 6000 posts in 107 days i think (not sure)

is there anybody here who broke my record

here for last 5 months in which more than 4 months in suspension:cheesy:

and also more then half of my post deleted:victory:

Nope .. hope the record stays intact and wish u the very best of luck in getting more suspensions and more deleted posts.
:victory::victory::victory:

Now reaching 8000 soon

:lol::lol: so the fastest 1000, longest time without being a senior member with more than 1000 posts record remain with me. :lol::lol:

Nope .. hope the record stays intact and wish u the very best of luck in getting more suspensions and more deleted posts.
:victory::victory::victory:

thanks for the compliment,if u have the desire their is nothing in the world u cant achieve :devil:

i will try hard dont to break my own expectations:hang2:

:victory::flame::victory:

Ha Ha ... Kya Baat Hai.. Aj To Record Par Record Ban Rahe Hai...
:D:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

congrats dude, but how many times you were banned during this long journey:toast:

hope i compete with you ppl, but frequent bans dont allow much lol..

:lol::lol: so the fastest 1000, longest time without being a senior member with more than 1000 posts record remain with me. :lol::lol:

well Jinxed Girl's average posting rate was also closer to you. I can remember it was above 37 or 38 and between 38 - 42 posts per day. She completed her first 1000 posts within first few days and later on banned after several complaints by indian members and now her suspension is over but she is nowhere to be seen

Back
Top Bottom