What's new

Congratulations, "Krait" for becoming senior member

I admire KRAIT , a guy who keeps the head cool & talks logic. Congratulations on this feat !

Congratulations dude, you are indeed proving to be a well balanced poster.
However, i think you have become a full member rather than senior member for now, hope i'm wrong. !!!

Congratulations dude, you are indeed proving to be a well balanced poster.
However, i think you have become a full member rather than senior member for now, hope i'm wrong. !!!
You are right....but doesn't matter...BTW I appreciate it.

I admire KRAIT , a guy who keeps the head cool & talks logic. Congratulations on this feat !
Always like to have discussion with posters like you.....makes us indians to think from neutral and opposite reference point of incidents/actions.

You are right....but doesn't matter...BTW I appreciate it.

Always like to have discussion with posters like you.....makes us indians to think from neutral and opposite reference point of incidents/actions.

No worries dude, unlike some of us, keep focused, and no reason why you don't make it to the tops. :cheers:

Something to do with time on PDF....:angel:

Thanks mate...if i am not wrong you were banned again....good to see yo back again.

Yeah I come and go mate you know how it is :D they should make u Mod mate your post are always balanced

Congrats Mate - just noticed the change in your membership level though I was following this thread for the past couple of weeks. Good work.

Lol, was looking at all the early post, in what? Urdu? Was gonna write in some faux South Asian dialect...but as you can see from the boop dweedle and sneed frack, I seem to default to Euro gibberish!

Back
Top Bottom