What's new

Congrats to Mossa on 5000 posts

Thanks. I am actually holding a Snell Clinical Anatomy book as we speak. The forum certainly does NOT help in studying but you get addicted to it.....DAMN YOU PDF DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

And yes I actually draw fighter jets in my notebook in a boring lecture.....People think it's weird but I think it's awesome :D
HAHAHA :rofl::tup:

Thanks. I am actually holding a Snell Clinical Anatomy book as we speak. The forum certainly does NOT help in studying but you get addicted to it.....DAMN YOU PDF DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

And yes I actually draw fighter jets in my notebook in a boring lecture.....People think it's weird but I think it's awesome :D

GHOOOOOST my buddy where have ya been I missed youuu. Its been long man.

Too Long man
but worry not
Your Wing Man is here:cheers:

Congrats to Mossa on 5000 posts mark. Though I certainly do not agree with almost most of their content and ideology but that is the idea of free speech and as amply shown on this Pakistani forum, we have utmost respect for it.

Congrats Mosamania. I must say you have changed my perception of Saudi Arabia a lot. :agree:

Haters gonna hate :cheers:

That is what I am here for. Gets depressing when the entire world hates you based on lies and stereotypes and racism. Sad to see it prevailing in such a manner in a supposedly Islamic forum none the less. But we do our part and clear the misconceptions about us as much as we can.

The entire world is doing its best depicting us as barbaric primitive neanderthals. It is quite sad seeing your country depicted as a barren desert when you live in a green mountainous region. Your entire country made up of Bedouins but your ancestors have settled in this city since 2500 years ago. Your entire country depicted as stupid fat idiots when you interact with Doctor and Engineer countrymen in a daily basis. So sad when your entire country is being lied and defamed by people when you sitting here know it is nothing but lies.
So depressing to see who you call your brothers call you Zionist and Slave on a daily basis. But I do my part to try and fight these lies and misconceptions the best I can. No matter how depressing or angry you get you can not but help feel the need to never give up in my quest in fighting those who attack me my family my country my race and my creed and if I can not fight in the field I can at least fight it here. Maybe one day all these rainy days here of disappointments will one day turn into sun shine and clear these dark times and I would like to be part of that, Even if it is a small one in the form of a forum.

It is quite sad seeing your country depicted as a barren desert when you live in a green mountainous region.

thats wierd, where do you live which is green mountainous??

thats wierd, where do you live which is green mountainous??

taif-51.jpg

taif070611thumb.jpg

597779_185281.jpg

852753126801.jpg

576334d.1.jpg

79431681bb.jpg

^^^^^ This is where I live.

i dont know this place where is it, which city you live in??

I bet in your surgery classes when you open one of those dummies (or fresh corpses) up you're perturbed to find that they don't even have a phased-dopler let alone an AESA ! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom