What's new

Congrats to Mastan Khan, VCheng, arsalanaslam123, Tempest II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest Title "Verve" Or "Verve Opinionist"

Excitement of imagination such as animates a poet, artist; rapture; enthusiasm; Vivacity, spirit; energy.

After all These are the qualities of a Top Class Posters. Management may want to consider the Title.

Regards.

"Opinionator" is purrrfect.

It cant get changed. I don't want it changed.

Elmo,

you must have been pretty hungry

in the picture, it appears you have gobbled up a little kid!! have you any humanity? :blink:

Hoc nomine satis accurate et ex membris input referre qualitatem collectivum.
Titulus valde opportunum et ego tale puto!

Sir i have no knowledge whatsoever of Latin. The reason i found this title was, i thought that since think tanks are already filled the new ones should be special, and as i have seen Vcheng or Mastan they strive mostly for truth!!! so i thought the group should be some one searching for truth from all the garbage presented. These two have that ability in loads, after searching online for some time, i found this. However u seem to be knowing latin very well. Thanks for your compliment.

Sir i have no knowledge whatsoever of Latin. The reason i found this title was, i thought that since think tanks are already filled the new ones should be special, and as i have seen Vcheng or Mastan they strive mostly for truth!!! so i thought the group should be some one searching for truth from all the garbage presented. These two have that ability in loads, after searching online for some time, i found this. However u seem to be knowing latin very well. Thanks for your compliment.

google trans does help ;D

congrats MK, V CHENG TEMPEST ..Keep ir rolling :))

More than making opinions they have been saying some hard truth.

So a title like Whistle Blower suits them better.

whistle-blower.jpg

Congratulations Tempest II and VCheng , Have a nice day .

thanks friends,
i hope i can do Justice to this new rank and duty..

sorry, was a bit late to respond to the news,,
anyways, thanks to all of you!

what type of researchers they are jab bhi kuch poocho ye google krny lag jaty hai in se acha to main khud janta hoon :bounce: :rofl:

congs deep from my heart :kiss3:

Sir, they day you stop saying such thing, i will start hating you!
thanks a lot, love it and accept it!!
;)
best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom