What's new

Congrats to Jana on reaching the 10,000 mark!

suddenly critics of Jana has born. As i said before there is nobody who was ever liked by a group of peoples........ all of them were criticized in one or another part of life. Jana is only a member of this forum and she is being criticized i was thinking people even criticize Imam-e-Ka'ba.

suddenly critics of Jana has born. As i said before there is nobody who was ever liked by a group of peoples........
By this logic it would be completely impossible to criticize the people you like. If we extend it, it would even be impossible to argue or reason with them.

Congratualtions Buddy.:enjoy:

Looks like you are in a super cruise mode, an astounding 11,337 posts,2,169 Thanks recieved, and 494 threads started and most
importantly a whooping 13,878 profile visits, that implies how much popular you are on that forum.
Keep rocking buddy.:tup:

Congrats Jana!! You're indeed a ferocious net Warrior!! KEEP UP THE PATHAN SPIRIT!!

Off topic: Are you married Jana? If so, i'd really like to ask your husband a question. :lol:

Congrats Jana!! You're indeed a ferocious net Warrior!! KEEP UP THE PATHAN SPIRIT!!

Off topic: Are you married Jana? If so, i'd really like to ask your husband a question. :lol:

:lol::lol: NO i am Not married. But i know what question you gonna ask.

Phew yeh my gonna be husband will indeed like :angry: over my adiction to forum. And im sure a battle field will take place every day after my marriage over this forum :partay:

:lol::lol: NO i am Not married. But i know what question you gonna ask.

Phew yeh my gonna be husband will indeed like :angry: over my adiction to forum. And im sure a battle field will take place every day after my marriage over this forum :partay:

I am sure u will win that battle as usual :taz:

Great going Jana!! Thats some achievement i must say!! Anyways your Avatar is damn cute!! Congrats again.

Last edited:
@^

Here is the original Indian source,

This is not the origional source. The Indians as well many people have copied and uploaded it at many sites.

The fact is that the baby is from NWFP, Pakistan and reality.

A senior member on the forum also knows the baby and her parents.

Now please edit your post.

:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom