What's new

congrats roybot on becoming premium member

Much appreciated guys:cheers:

He join PDF a month after me and he has 8000 posts, Is there any script to change the post count??? I think the developer who developed this site can manipulate the values of any variable.

Of course there is. Imma let you in on a secret, everytime you press alt+f4 your post count will increase by 10 and thanks count by 5. Go nuts:enjoy:

He join PDF a month after me and he has 8000 posts, Is there any script to change the post count??? I think the developer who developed this site can manipulate the values of any variable.

Oops! I can change it locally :(, I need to check the method thru which I can change the central database..

Anyway Congrats RO(Y)BOT.. :)

RoyBot what?? :blink:

Premium.. when did ya get those 8000 pieces of posts??:blink::blink:

Anyway Congrats Brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:guns:

Hey, I'm so damn good, I can change the Think Tank status even though I didn't develop this website.

Congratulations for becoming a premium member.
One question, if you become premium member, you cannot be banned right?

Its the day of the Roy's.

The other RoY, Mukul Roy has just taken over Rail ministry. Hope he is better than this Roy and decrease rail rates and improve security and sanitation , which is in a mess.

I was kidding about rates, rail fare hike was over due.

^^^ Roys are cooking up a plan to take over the world...starting from PDF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom