What's new

Congrats! Fazlullah is in custody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any terrorist been hanged till this very day???
No. we release them
because they are ghazis Butchering women amd children for Allah fighting against the murtad fauj
#sarcasm
we talk about hanging them when many of us consider them people fighting for a just cause;
Many of us consider them shaheed.
Bitter truth Miss Aamna :)

If true than hang him with his balls in Qisa Khwani Bazar and let the family members of victims stone him to death and than feed him to dogs
This is not Iran! :pissed: He should be hanged in prison.

No. we release them
because they are ghazis Butchering women amd children for Allah fighting against the murtad fauj
#sarcasm
we talk about hanging them when many of us consider them people fighting for a just cause;
Many of us consider them shaheed.
Bitter truth Miss Aamna :)

Thats not entirely true either. You can't judge the way people perceive them on the basis of PDF. Earlier i agree, there used to be this perception to some extent but now there isn't any doubts in the minds of the masses in terms of how they couldn't get any further from Islam or its basic principles so no way anyone can consider them a "shaheed". You don't have to think Munawar Hassan and the likes of him, represents the masses.

And whats worse, they get rescued from central jail by their counterparts?
I knew you would say this .....

No most of them were just suspects. Nowadays the real deal is transferred to someplace you can call a Purgatory. :devil:

I knew you would say this .....

No most of them were just suspects. The real deal is transferred to someplace you can call a Purgatory. :devil:

Obviously i have to say this na the whole country saw that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom