Congrats! Fazlullah is in custody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yzd Khalifa

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Since I consider myself to be a friend of the Pakistani people, I wholeheartedly would like to congratulate each and everyone of you for the remarkable effort of Pakistan's Security establishment, which had led to capture the Mullah Radio.

I'm confident about the positive role the establishment is playing in this equation. I firmly believe that we shall not waste a second talking to these baboons. The TTP must pay for the damage, inflicted upon the poor Pakistani civilians.

In my humble opinion, I think the best way to deal with them is by the use of force. Yes, arrest them, kick them, water-boarded them - if needed - and use any enhanced interrogation techniques needed.

Mullah Fazlullah arrested in Upper Dir: Report
Pak army arrests TTP Chief Mullah Fazlullah? | Pukhtoonistan Gazette

@Armstrong @BATMAN @Imran Khan @Pakistanisage @Aeronaut @Talon @Peaceful Civilian @Leader @WebMaster @Aslan
@al-Hasani @JUBA @Arabian Legend

Last edited:
This is a very good development, if true.

the guy must be brought to justice...

and I am sure, its pretty much over now... no more taliban attacks on us....

inshAllah :pakistan:

This is a very good development, if true.

the guy must be brought to justice...

and I am sure, its pretty much over now... no more taliban attacks.... inshAllah :pakistan:

The good news is that we know got rid of two leaders in less than 2 months, I'm sure this will make the TTP angry, but they already are confused.

Is it even confirmed yet?? I don't want to find out later it was all a hoax, which most probably it might be.

The good news is that we know got rid of two leaders in less than 2 months, I'm sure this will make the TTP angry, but they already are confused.

no, it wont, I think they are already pretty weak now, and wont be able to make a come back...

Great Capture but he security forces and i believe TTP has already come to an end.

Since I consider myself to be a friend of the Pakistani people, I wholeheartedly would like to congratulate each and everyone of you for the remarkable effort of Pakistan's Security establishment, which had led to capture the Mullah Radio.

Thank you , my friend . But the news hasn't been confirmed yet by either side , otherwise there's not a man in Pakistan who would be more happy than me ! :D

Last edited:
Hang him now!
fiat justitia

Cant see on any news channel no one is reporting it

Thank you , my friend . But the news hasn't been confirmed yet by either side , unless there's not a man in Pakistan who would be more happy than me ! :D

I spoke with a Pakistani friend of mine and he says something similar to this:
Mullah Fazlullah arrested in Upper Dir: Report

Ameer ko kuch nahi hue hai.Voh apne theekane mai hai aur radio sunn rahe hai.

If true than hang him with his balls in Qisa Khwani Bazar and let the family members of victims stone him to death and than feed him to dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom