What's new

confused between Samsung galaxy s5282 and Nokia asha 302

It may have offline mode. My fiance has a lumia. Google maps is not natively supported and nokia maps suck. so offline really does not matter. And seriously, there are only 10 to 15 apps most people use. So the mobile ecosystem is more for the tail end strategy.

but nokia uses here maps i think and these maps are used in all professional gps systems around!!

nokia claims they have no equal:omghaha:

but yes,,,i tried the desktop version of nokia maps and they really suck man

It may have offline mode. My fiance has a lumia. Google maps is not natively supported and nokia maps suck. so offline really does not matter. And seriously, there are only 10 to 15 apps most people use. So the mobile ecosystem is more for the tail end strategy.

but lumia has 0 lag yaar

but nokia uses here maps i think and these maps are used in all professional gps systems around!!

nokia claims they have no equal:omghaha:

but yes,,,i tried the desktop version of nokia maps and they really suck man

but lumia has 0 lag yaar

well nokia maps suck. thats experience talking and google maps does not work properly. As for apps, there are a few useful ones available which make do.

well nokia maps suck. thats experience talking and google maps does not work properly. As for apps, there are a few useful ones available which make do.

i think if u want good camera then u may look at lumia 1020 otherwise there is no point wasting money

Jo itna zaada research karte hain finally ye lete hain :P

nokia3310_pic2.jpeg

Isme kya burai hai, one of the best phones I've ever had...

Back
Top Bottom