What's new

Conflict of Interest. Imran Khan wants Road from Bani Gala to Islamabad Highway

giphy.gif

This is gonna be you :p:

268AA2DF8.gif

Yaar jo bhi kaho shobaz ko, lahore main sukoon hogaya hai traffic ka.

Gotta admit.

In this case Nawaz sharif is corrupt who is fulfilling this unjust request of ik

This is gonna be you :p:

268AA2DF8.gif

Yaar jo bhho shobaz ko, lahore main sukoon hogaya hai traffic ka.

Gotta admit.

I dont live in lahore but heared of due to bus serviece the traffic jam has been frequent on that road...

What do you mean? I never posted anything non-credible when it comes to PML-N or Govt. Go ahead and prove me wrong if you want.

90% of Pakistani news media news are lie and fabrications
like GEO's lies about ISI

I dont live in lahore but heared of due to bus serviece the traffic jam has been frequent on that road...

Not really, atleast my route is shortened by 7 - 10 minutes. That is a big deal when my travel was 25 mins. Now its 15-20 mins max.

haha that was a funny one you posted!

here
giphy.gif

tumblr_mlix75kqs51r1mr1po1_500.gif

Anyways, im off.

Peace.

Not really, atleast my route is shortened by 7 - 10 minutes. That is a big deal when my travel was 25 mins. Now its 15-20 mins max.

tumblr_mlix75kqs51r1mr1po1_500.gif

Anyways, im off.

Peace.
yeah before the mods kicks us out for turning a political thread into Tom and Jerry show lol ...bye from here
images

whether it was hidden agenda or something else...it started from those issues specifically associated with Musharraf? didnt it....?

and for the last lines,by doing so,you again will be compelling people(in Pakistan and esp in outer World) to believe that our Army intervenes where it shouldnt have,and that Democracy is better than Dictatorship...as they never let the Politicians actually work freely in their rule!
he is out of power a long time ago, & if you are trying to bring the NOORA LEAGUE ,s political line against him here then im sorry to tell you, that even with IMRAN,s standerds musharaf,s rule was far better then this NOORACRACY?
which makes , any given dictatorship in pakistan better then whole of damocrazy rules of past ?
its been a fake , & conspirated claim that democracy is better then dictatorship, look in the world we livimg in?
we have great CHINA with its dictatorial rule , far far ahead in economy, defence, scince , industries , research, education, you name it, then the damocratic INDIA ?
it all depends on culture , & geography & the peoples of that country and region, its weather?
for pakistan, damocrazy is part of problem more then a solution?
just look how , ISI & PAKARMY been bashed on private channels , was musharaf & PAKARMY any how is responsible , what happened to. HAMID MIR .?
sorry you need to wake up, it not UK, USA or INDIA where we are living in, our culture , our peoples , our way of thinking is way different then them?
so you cant teach a lamb to become a sweet water fish anyway?
pakarmy has its full right s, when ever , where ever , what ever , who ever , how ever if there is a threat to the security of the country & the nation, to step ahead & take the requried action in the best of the security intersts of the country?

Plus he is Ugly

Oh come one now, IK can murder you in looks and fitness even at 60+ age..

PS: Saying a person who have met @Alpha1 :P

Yaar jo bhi kaho shobaz ko, lahore main sukoon hogaya hai traffic ka.

Hain g? Have you ever tried to drive in Lahore during 12am - 3pm or 6pm - 8pm? Kidhar sakoon hogaya hy, please pray tell me. The Road near Data Darbar is totally fucked up because of Metro flyover, this road is one of the most busiest road in Lahore. Talk about inner Lahore, Mall Road, Canal Road, Jail Road, you name it. There are traffic jams on all of these roads on daily basis.

Oh come one now, IK can murder you in looks and fitness even at 60+ age..

PS: Saying a person who have met @Alpha1 :P

Hain g? Have you ever tried to drive in Lahore during 12am - 3pm or 6pm - 8pm? Kidhar sakoon hogaya hy, please pray tell me. The Road near Data Darbar is totally fucked up because of Metro flyover, this road is one of the most busiest road in Lahore. Talk about inner Lahore, Mall Road, Canal Road, Jail Road, you name it. There are traffic jams on all of these roads on daily basis.

Loh tum kis nukkard main rahte ho lahore ke? The main areas, DHA, MM Alam, Gulber are all smooth. Rush hour traffic is just that, rush hour. You cannot avoid it. Plus if i can reach Mazang from DHA in under 30 mins at 6-8pm then i believe traffic is smooth and improved.

Loh tum kis nukkard main rahte ho lahore ke? The main areas, DHA, MM Alam, Gulber are all smooth. Rush hour traffic is just that, rush hour. You cannot avoid it. Plus if i can reach Mazang from DHA in under 30 mins at 6-8pm then i believe traffic is smooth and improved.

lol main areas of Lahore are DHA, MM Alam and Gulburg? I literally stopped reading your post after this part. What you are saying is not even 20% of entire Lahore. Though I live in developed Lahore but my roots are from inner Lahore, so I know almost all areas of this city very well. And for your info, the traffic from DHA to Mazang is smooth, try going beyond Mazang sometime during 6 - 8pm to enjoy rest of Lahore.

lol main areas of Lahore are DHA, MM Alam and Gulburg? I literally stopped reading your post after this part. What you are saying is not even 20% of entire Lahore. Though I live in developed Lahore but my roots are from inner Lahore, so I know almost all areas of this city very well. And for your info, the traffic from DHA to Mazang is smooth, try going beyond Mazang sometime during 6 - 8pm to enjoy rest of Lahore.

For me Lahore begins and ends in those places. Why should i bother? Inner lahore is gonna get messier since people are buying cars in droves and the infrastructure cannot be expanded much.

Ray to Rday bolnay walay paindu.

:sarcastic:

after zardari - nawaz meeting, IMRAN just understood that, even what ever both of them says about each others , they are the only partners ln the rulling over poor pakistanis ?
after that, IMRAN has decided to preasure for the electoral reforms , & has right fully announced PTI protest , starting from the comming month?
all this media reports are, paid media tickers nothing more, directed to, put IMRAN,s role negetive, in the eyes of pakistanis?
basicly, its nooracracy,s media war center?

Didn't the Low life PM Nawaz Sharif build a 6 lane road to RAIWIND FARMS ?

Back
Top Bottom