What's new

Condition to become a "Bharati"

But is pib.nic.in not an official Indian government website ?

Areesh what the dozakh were you googling that you stumbled upon this ?

Found it on twitter.

And I don't think the page is hacked. If Pakistan's former air chief can become the hero in Indian govt ad then spelling mistake seems to be a small "sincere" mistake.

Its a good thing...Right....Otherwise our fellow Pakistani friend will say that we did not tell you earlier.....

At our side of the border we say Bharati

As in Bharati Cricket team, Bharati Fizaya, Bharati Media
Will you be okey if we call you p a k i (I know it is pakistani but we can also say in India we call you p a k i ?)
Hope moderators dont have much issue with this.?

Bharti is a business groups and most of us has nothing to do with it. I am sure it has been pointed out numerous times.
Also I have never seen any pakistani media using bharti (unless talking about bharti enterprise or airtel)

Will you be okey if we call you p a k i (I know it is pakistani but we can also say in India we call you p a k i ?)
Hope moderators dont have much issue with this.?

Bharti is a business groups and most of us has nothing to do with it. I am sure it has been pointed out numerous times.
Also I have never seen any pakistani media using bharti (unless talking about bharti enterprise or airtel)

Saying Bharati for Indians is a norm here in Pakistan. Whether it is the media or common people. If you have problem with it then ask airtel to change it's name from Bharati enterprise. We don't have any p a k i enterprise here in Pakistan.

This issue has already discussed here in forum and mods have said that calling Indians as Bharati is allowed.

This is new RAW idea to catch ISI

Nah. Not the RAW. Just some idiots in Indian govt paranoid with Pakistan taking their paranoia to another level of idiocy.

blaming ISI for everything should be on the list too

Saying Bharati for Indians is a norm here in Pakistan. Whether it is the media or common people. If you have problem with it then ask airtel to change it's name from Bharati enterprise. We don't have any p a k i enterprise here in Pakistan.

This issue has already discussed here in forum and mods have said that calling Indians as Bharati is allowed.

Nah. Not the RAW. Just some idiots in Indian govt paranoid with Pakistan taking their paranoia to another level of idiocy.
Can you show me a post by mods where they said this. thanks.

:lol::lol:

And who exactly is obsessed with who and paranoid with who?

Back
Top Bottom