What's new

Computer Related Questions?

Please help me resolve this problem. The operating system on my laptop is window xp. My computer worked fine last night, switched it off normally, now this morning it will not start up in any mode, I get a blue screen that flashes so quickly I can't read it, and then the computer restart itself immediately, when I tried safe mode it showed page full off driver information ending with windowssystem32driversmup.sys and and it flash up the blue page then automatically restart itself agin. It keep doing it over and over.

When it restart it also led to this page that have "Safe Mode, Start window normally, and Last Known Good Configuration...ect.." I tried to click on every options but it still the same, the blue page came up agin.

Any help will be appreciated.

Please help me resolve this problem. The operating system on my laptop is window xp. My computer worked fine last night, switched it off normally, now this morning it will not start up in any mode, I get a blue screen that flashes so quickly I can't read it, and then the computer restart itself immediately, when I tried safe mode it showed page full off driver information ending with windowssystem32driversmup.sys and and it flash up the blue page then automatically restart itself agin. It keep doing it over and over.

When it restart it also led to this page that have "Safe Mode, Start window normally, and Last Known Good Configuration...ect.." I tried to click on every options but it still the same, the blue page came up agin.

Any help will be appreciated.

Try the last known good configuration.

Question about backing up Firefox bookmarks?

I've backed up Fire Fox bookmarks and saved it on my desktop but how do I open them. When I try to open it, the following message pops up.

Use the web service to find the correct program

or

Select a program from list of installed programs

Thank you in advance for your help.

How to recover firefox history that was accidentally deleted?
Any solutions beside system restore?

Back
Top Bottom