What's new

Comparison of India-China economies irrelevant: P Chidambaram

any harsh reality seems some sort of 'joke' to delusional indians``

isnt true that your india economy is factor driven primitive stage ?
have a nice reality smash
http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GCR_Report_2011-12.pdf

China and Saudi Arabia both fall in the category of high dependency on mineral resources... with China mining 50% of the world's coal and Saudi Arabia a large percent of world's oil.

India's economy is more focused on human endeavour and intellect.

In the long run, eventually, both china and saudi arabia will go dry.. while India continues to grow.

China is even worse off than Saudi Arabia, because china has no option but to burn all the coal mined too and keep all the pollution.

China's total mining production of "coal" is equal to 50% of world's coal production (worth $ 350 Billion). About half of this coal (worth $ 175 Billion) gets exported in kind for beneficial use of outside world. Just the coal-exports-in-kind make up most of china's "export surplus".

However, the penalty comes with this 50% of the world's coal being burnt in about 2% of the world's area (eastern china) which has converted china into a gas chamber.

And it's not just coal. China is busy "raping" itself in every way. The waste generated from gold-mining is the most hazardous, next only to the hazards of nuclear waste.

No points for answering which country produces maximum hazardous waste from gold-mining.

It is because of this, that India and China economies can and should not be compared.

Go.. compare china with other mineral-driven economies such as saudi arabia or namibia.

I some how like Chidambaram.......He is a sensible man...... His stint as HM was very good and that too he took over at one of the most turbulent time for HM...... But i guess It is always better state the fact than being delusional...

I some how like Chidambaram.......He is a sensible man...... His stint as HM was very good and that too he took over at one of the most turbulent time for HM...... But i guess It is always better state the fact than being delusional...

Agree entirely with you. He is easily the best, and what he said makes perfect sense.

India has large energy import requirement (although, there is also a huge demand for gold imports which doesn't do any good) ... and we need sustained capital inflows from all sources - FDI / FII / NRI.

Investing in India has brought very good returns because capital efficiency is high.

śūnya_0_Zero;3834146 said:
India's economy is different from China's economy .... just as India's economy is different from Saudi Arabia's economy.

China problems begin when the results of producing and burning 50% of world's coal become unbearable (to residents of the territories under PRC). However, inspite of current hoolaalaa about pollution, I do believe than china will continue burning more than 50% of the world's coal for many years to come.

There are no mass air suffocation related deaths reported, so far. Hence, coal will continue to be burnt.

The challenges to India are similar to those faced by countries like USA, UK (both of which generate their growth from their domestic markets). Both have a current account deficit but stay even because of capital inflows.

When both US and UK were growing, they were manufacturing exporting powerhouses. Only when they become industrialized and developed that they become consumers. Only India is trying to be a consumer power without development. As a result, India is not growing as expected as the average Indians do not purchase enough to power the economy

śūnya_0_Zero;3836238 said:
Investing in India has brought very good returns because capital efficiency is high.

Investing in India is good only because India starts with nothing. So when the base is very low, it won't take much to have a high rate of increase.

did you even read the PDF report i linked or incapable of reading? please keep your funny hindu theory to delusional bunches not the world with facts and figures

śūnya_0_Zero;3836096 said:
China and Saudi Arabia both fall in the category of high dependency on mineral resources... with China mining 50% of the world's coal and Saudi Arabia a large percent of world's oil.

India's economy is more focused on human endeavour and intellect.
yet has way lower than average HDI among developing countries and far behind China not to mention

and your so-called high techs no more than a usual Indian clueless brag, as your high tech industry is like 1/20 of Mainland China and jus as big as HK's
High-technology exports (current US$) | Data | Table

In the long run, eventually, both china and saudi arabia will go dry.. while India continues to grow.

China is even worse off than Saudi Arabia, because china has no option but to burn all the coal mined too and keep all the pollution.

China's total mining production of "coal" is equal to 50% of world's coal production (worth $ 350 Billion). About half of this coal (worth $ 175 Billion) gets exported in kind for beneficial use of outside world. Just the coal-exports-in-kind make up most of china's "export surplus".

However, the penalty comes with this 50% of the world's coal being burnt in about 2% of the world's area (eastern china) which has converted china into a gas chamber.

And it's not just coal. China is busy "raping" itself in every way. The waste generated from gold-mining is the most hazardous, next only to the hazards of nuclear waste.

No points for answering which country produces maximum hazardous waste from gold-mining.

It is because of this, that India and China economies can and should not be compared.

Go.. compare china with other mineral-driven economies such as saudi arabia or namibia.

i really wonder the length those pathetic and clueless indians go through to ease their inferior complexity, China consums 50% of coal is because China is world manufacturing hub, without energy where comes the production?

i guess india just burn those cowdumps in the streets to get enough 'energy' for their primitive society (no wonder the world most 'grandiose' black-outs only happens in this joke country)

Indians making jokes about rape?

Seriously?

did you even read the PDF report i linked or incapable of reading? please keep your funny hindu theory to delusional bunches not the world with facts and figures

yet has way lower than average HDI among developing countries and far behind China not to mention

and your so-called high techs no more than a usual Indian clueless brag, as your high tech industry is like 1/20 of Mainland China and jus as big as HK's
High-technology exports (current US$) | Data | Table

never mind .it is the way the poors enjoy themselves.our energy consumption per capita is only the world everage level,a little over 1/5 of american consumtion. we need more for our ecomemy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom