What's new

COMMENT : Democracy and Indian Muslims

Happens in the west as well, the point is that this is a very rare case considering that India has the 2end (or 3rd largest) FB community. And the most important thing: All these people were released without any further consequences, while the responsible cops had to face consequences.

Last time I checked no one in Canada or anyplace else got thrown in jail for complaining about the traffic. This doesn't even happen in Communist China, the only place this kind of things could happen is in North Korea. So in reality you should be comparing yourself to North Korea.

Btw, instead of telling the guy who said that silly comment that he is wrong, you Internet Hindus tried to defend his silliness with your own silliness. That is what we call Indian IQ ;)

Last time I checked no one in Canada or anyplace else got thrown in jail for complaining about the traffic. This doesn't even happen in Communist China, the only place this kind of things could happen is in North Korea. So in reality you should be comparing yourself to North Korea.

Btw, instead of telling the guy who said that silly comment that he is wrong, you Internet Hindus tried to defend his silliness with your own silliness. That is what we call Indian IQ ;)

Ahemm... Aron Schwartz? Perhaps you did not notice but the government officials involved with the fb case got flattened by the courts in the same manner as the fools who tried to go after a certain cartoonist here in India. An evolving democracy indeed, mired with factionalism and dynastic issues, and yet head ans shoulders above all our neighboring states.

Ahemm... Aron Schwartz? Perhaps you did not notice but the government officials involved with the fb case got flattened by the courts in the same manner as the fools who tried to go after a certain cartoonist here in India. An evolving democracy indeed, mired with factionalism and dynastic issues, and yet head ans shoulders above all our neighboring states.

Aron Schwartz got sent to jail for complaining about the traffic?
Okay that's it
I am out
It's easier debating with a chimpanzee since it will probably have a higher IQ.

1. It was not about the traffic, a officer got pissed off somehow because of political reasons.But the point is that the poster has been released without further consequences while the cops had to face them! Or do you think that only in India, cops do mistakes????? :coffee:

2. Stay away with your IQ trolling, just shows your astonishing level of intelligence. And why call me Internet Hindu? You think I am Hindu? As a matter of fact, I am not.

Aron Schwartz got sent to jail for complaining about the traffic?
Okay that's it
I am out
It's easier debating with a chimpanzee since it will probably have a higher IQ.

What was he indicted for? For his use of the MIT campus to access online academic archive JSTOR, such an unforgivable crime! Why was he hounded into suicide and did the courts come to his rescue like they did in our case? Not a very good idea to pontificate on freedom of expression while flying the Pakistani flag. If you have a proclivity to engage in false equivalencies and ad hominem then it is hardly any Indian's fault.

What was he indicted for? For his use of the MIT campus to access online academic archive JSTOR, such an unforgivable crime! Why was he hounded into suicide and did the courts come to his rescue like they did in our case? Not a very good idea to pontificate on freedom of expression while flying the Pakistani flag. If you have a proclivity to engage in false equivalencies and ad hominem then it is hardly any Indian's fault.

like I said, Low IQ
He was indited for copyright infringement. He copied millions of copyrighted papers and distributed them without permission.

Meanwhile in India, a girl gets sent to jail for complaining about traffic and then a low IQ Indian has the balls to say that India is on par with Western democracies.
If delusions were food you people would not only be able to feed your people but could export it too.
This is how deluded you people are

like I said, Low IQ
He was indited for copyright infringement. He copied millions of copyrighted papers and distributed them without permission.

Meanwhile in India, a girl gets sent to jail for complaining about traffic and then a low IQ Indian has the balls to say that India is on par with Western democracies.
If delusions were food you people would not only be able to feed your people but could export it too.
This is how deluded you people are

Never equated Indian democracy with Western democracy. Simply pointed out that legal excess (carried out by federal prosecutors in the specific case I highlighted) unfortunately exist in the western hemisphere too. Perhaps you would do well to read a post before engaging in your banal habit of jumping to logically fallacious conclusions. A person who cannot pass even one post without resorting to invective is going to tutor me on the points of expressing intelligent opinion and IQ- a laughable and factitious proposition to say the least. She was arrested and the courts set her free and reprimanded the police and politicians instead, that is how a democracy functions. Where the judiciary, independent of the executive and government, can and does rectify the excesses of said government. It must be hard to comprehend that, a difficulty that can be attributed to belonging to a nation that has seen a democratic transition lasting beyond a single term for the first time in its history.

Never equated Indian democracy with Western democracy. Simply pointed out that legal excess (carried out by federal prosecutors in the specific case I highlighted) unfortunately exist in the western hemisphere too. Perhaps you would do well to read a post before engaging in your banal habit of jumping to logically fallacious conclusions. A person who cannot pass even one post without resorting to invective is going to tutor me on the points of expressing intelligent opinion and IQ- a laughable and factitious proposition to say the least. She was arrested and the courts set her free and reprimanded the police and politicians instead, that is how a democracy functions. Where the judiciary, independent of the executive and government, can and does rectify the excesses of said government. It must be hard to comprehend that, a difficulty that can be attributed to belonging to a nation that has seen a democratic transition lasting beyond a single term for the first time in its history.

Post #64
Poster:Jade

In terms of individual freedom, India indeed is west.

Maybe you should actually read what we are talking about before making a fool of yourself.

Post #64
Poster:Jade

Maybe you should actually read what we are talking about before making a fool of yourself.

Maybe you should learn to differentiate between two different posters lest you end up being inundated by the same foolishness you attribute to me.

Maybe you should learn to differentiate between two different posters lest you end up being inundated by the same foolishness you attribute to me.

What's the difference between one low IQ Indian and another?
You walked into the conversation I was having with that other guy, proceed to say some irrelevant, and frankly, silly things then got angry at me for sticking to the original conversation.
Boy you people need to learn proper social skills.

You walked into the conversation I was having with that other guy, proceed to say some irrelevant, and frankly, silly things then got angry at me for sticking to the original conversation.

And about the same as between either of them and any random Pakistani.

This is an unsolicited testimonial.

As I mentioned before, a person who cannot go even one post without having to engage in ad hominem in a futile attempt to strengthen his otherwise fallacious assertions can hardly claim a monopoly on intelligence. If you cannot see the relevance of highlighting the manifest injustice in hounding a man to death for having breached copy right laws and if you are not aware of the severe prejudice showcased by the federal prosecutors in the said case then one can hardly be accused by you of all people of being irrelevant. The fact that you feel the need to color your posts by showcasing blatant prejudice against a certain nationality further demonstrates your intellectual bankruptcy.

It would be disingenuous of me to wish you a good day so I shall settle for a polite impasse.

Deleted post................... No point

As I mentioned before, a person who cannot go even one post without having to engage in ad hominem in a futile attempt to strengthen his otherwise fallacious assertions can hardly claim a monopoly on intelligence. If you cannot see the relevance of highlighting the manifest injustice in hounding a man to death for having breached copy right laws and if you are not aware of the severe prejudice showcased by the federal prosecutors in the said case then one can hardly be accused by you of all people of being irrelevant. The fact that you feel the need to color your posts by showcasing blatant prejudice against a certain nationality further demonstrates your intellectual bankruptcy.

It would be disingenuous of me to wish you a good day so I shall settle for a polite impasse.

Translation: :cry:
I'am no interested in your strawman I showed that low IQ Indian #1 had low IQ and that is all I had to do.
if you want to start a new discussion (after admitting that I was right ;) ) then be my guest. But right now all you are doing is trying to take this conversation away from it's original point.

And about the same as between either of them and any random Pakistani.

This is an unsolicited testimonial.

I'm not the one saying my country is on the same level as developed democratic countries while people are being sent to jail over facebook post.

I know you don't live in delusion Joe, I just pray you can educate your countrymen to be more like you and stop stop living in the world of unicorns and leprechauns where India is a glactic supa dupa pawa.

Back
Top Bottom