What's new

Commander: Iranian Drones More Advanced than US ScanEagle

This is exactly what i wanted to say yesterday in an other thread. Iran is much more advance than anyone else on the planet earth when it comes to long range (> 2500 km.) Communication link without satellite and optical guidence tech. I even heard that Iran's ballistic missiles uses optical seeker in terminal phase. :) :agree:
Thanks to telepathic links between missiles and home operators.

Funny-Animals-No-comment.jpg

Well, people here forget the simple facts.. Iran is isolated... and Iran brought down U.S drones without anyone help.. they used their own technology.... so people here who are making fools of themselves by making troll comments should realize that Iran is alone and I dare someone here to bring me a country in the M.E that can achieve what Iran achieved BY ITSELF...

Well, people here forget the simple facts.. Iran is isolated... and Iran brought down U.S drones without anyone help.. they used their own technology.... so people here who are making fools of themselves by making troll comments should realize that Iran is alone and I dare someone here to bring me a country in the M.E that can achieve what Iran achieved BY ITSELF...

This just shows that if Iran was peaceful citizen of the world, it would do so much better.

Unfortunately this beautiful country is being ruled by mad-Mullahs.

peace

This just shows that if Iran was peaceful citizen of the world, it would do so much better.

peace

Did Iran invade any nation? Iran has the right to do anything they want within their own borders... Iran is only making peaceful nuclear power... how about Israel?? Israel has nuclear bombs but no one said a word... why only Iran??

Did Iran invade any nation? Iran has the right to do anything they want within their own borders... Iran is only making peaceful nuclear power... how about Israel?? Israel has nuclear bombs but no one said a word...

why only Iran??

Why only Iran?

No it isn't not only Iran (unless you think other countries don't matter).

There are other "great examples" NOT! like North Korea.

Oh there used to be Gaddah-fi (Gaddah means donkey in Pakistan), but fortunately/unfortunately he is no longer among us.

So you see, mad leaders take their countries in the wrong direction. And that's why Iran is in the dog house right now.

Peace to you.

Why only Iran?

No it isn't not only Iran (unless you think other countries don't matter).

There are other "great examples" NOT! like North Korea.

Oh there used to be Gaddah-fi (Gaddah means donkey in Pakistan), but fortunately/unfortunately he is no longer among us.

So you see, mad leaders take their countries in the wrong direction. And that's why Iran is in the dog house right now.

Peace to you.

dog house ???

ha ha ha ...

hey kid , let me tell you something ...

this dog house !!! is far far far more better than your country ...

enjoy yourself ...

& you ...

you look sooo beautiful ...

my friend !

just ignore trolls ...

you can see what is going on about Syria ...

let them barking ...

I just want a war between Iran & one of this tiny countries ...

ScanEagle is small but advanced for its class. Crude Iranian UAVs are no match to it.

any proof ... !?

with this comment , I assume you knew what devices we use for make it .... so tell us ....

SAAED-3 ... 21 MEGAPIXEL

248981_820.jpg

SAAED-4 ... 39 MEGAPIXEL

248982_550.jpg

MESHKAT-1 ... 160 MEGAPIXEL

248980_370.jpg

Whenever a country tries to free itself from the influence of masonic system,the whole world turns against it,brother nobody understands this situation better then Pakistan,When India blasted,nobody said anything,but when Pakistan blasted,they started calling it an Islamic bomb,amazingly,they call us the muslims as Fundamentalist,Mullahs etc,but the truth is that they themselves look at us with the same old extremist sight!
They don't look at us as Pakistani,palestinian,syrian,irani.....etc they look at us only aS MUSLIMS
Don't worry,they can only pressurize you,don't get pressurized!follow the footsteps of late zulfiqar bhutto who said:''We will eat grass,but we will continue our nuclear programme''

peace

What's your problem with mullahs ? huh ?

Just read what Khomeini did to Iran and Muslim world then open your mouth . If no one dares to take 1 step in Iran it's the reason of what Khomeini brought into Iranians minds . If the US has spent billions of dollars to stop Iran's development and limits Iran's influence in other Islamic countries it's because they know Khomeini aimed the heart of Colonialism and international imperialism and if they hadn't stopped it , It's flames would have burned all the things they had clued for several decades . Just compare Iranians ideology , purpose and whatever you want with all the Islamic countries around . All you can see in Arabian states and other Islamic countries even Pakistan is still slavery , colonialism in different cover and hopelessness .

one of Khomeini's Sentences that I never forget was this : He said a Muslim country doesn't need a Cabaret and Bar cos when a young goes there and gets addicted to such stuffs he will never be useful for his country even will never care about it even if the enemies loot and bust his country , rape the women in his country and ... . Whenever I think about this simple sentence it reminds me American slavery in Iran ( in a civilized or modern way ) before the revolution . while Iran apparently was a world power in military but Americans counted 30 millions of people as animals and the American staffs in Iran were paid some more money ( apart from their salary ) as The savagery rights . You should read about Capitulation to see how our son of the bi*tch king embarrassed the country for kissing the US as$ . In this agreement ( Capitulation ) if Americans hit you , raped your family , killed a person in front of other people and ... Iranian police and court wasn't allowed to Judge them meanwhile our youth were drinking , fuc*king and dancing in cabarets which was called liberalism . I doubt if any Arab country , even Iran see a great leader like Khomeini in this world .

Just read what Khomeini did to Iran and Muslim world then open your mouth . If no one dares to take 1 step in Iran it's the reason of what Khomeini brought into Iranians minds . If the US has spent billions of dollars to stop Iran's development and limits Iran's influence in other Islamic countries it's because they know Khomeini aimed the heart of Colonialism and international imperialism and if they hadn't stopped it , It's flames would have burned all the things they had clued for several decades . Just compare Iranians ideology , purpose and whatever you want with all the Islamic countries around . All you can see in Arabian states and other Islamic countries even Pakistan is still slavery , colonialism in different cover and hopelessness .

one of Khomeini's Sentences that I never forget was this : He said a Muslim country doesn't need a Cabaret and Bar cos when a young goes there and gets addicted to such stuffs he will never be useful for his country even will never care about it even if the enemies loot and bust his country , rape the women in his country and ... . Whenever I think about this simple sentence it reminds me American slavery in Iran ( in a civilized or modern way ) before the revolution . while Iran apparently was a world power in military but Americans counted 30 millions of people as animals and the American staffs in Iran were paid some more money ( apart from their salary ) as The savagery rights . You should read about Capitulation to see how our son of the bi*tch king embarrassed the country for kissing the US as$ . In this agreement ( Capitulation ) if Americans hit you , raped your family , killed a person in front of other people and ... Iranian police and court wasn't allowed to Judge them meanwhile our youth were drinking , fuc*king and dancing in cabarets which was called liberalism . I doubt if any Arab country , even Iran see a great leader like Khomeini in this world .

they can't understand it man ...

they can't understand it man ...

Just read what Khomeini did to Iran and Muslim world then open your mouth . If no one dares to take 1 step in Iran it's the reason of what Khomeini brought into Iranians minds . ....

Your analysis is colored because of reverence of Khomeni as a "religious" personality.

My views are about Khomeni's "political" side.

He used petro-dollars to spread militant Shia-ism in Pakistan and anywhere Shias were a sizable majority. This is when Saudis were not too big on spreading their Wahabi Islam.

Unfortunately now, the religious devils released by Saudi and Iranian are killing so many innocent men, women, and children around the world.

And this political side of Khomeni is not pretty.

Hope you understand.

Khomeni's government is a clear proof that state and religion must be separated.

peace

Your analysis is colored because of reverence of Khomeni as a "religious" personality.

My views are about Khomeni's "political" side.

He used petro-dollars to spread militant Shia-ism in Pakistan and anywhere Shias were a sizable majority. This is when Saudis were not too big on spreading their Wahabi Islam.

Unfortunately now, the religious devils released by Saudi and Iranian are killing so many innocent men, women, and children around the world.

And this political side of Khomeni is not pretty.

Hope you understand.

Khomeni's government is a clear proof that state and religion must be separated.

peace

holy ****

you can't stop lying ???

Back
Top Bottom