What's new

COD black ops or Modern Warfare?

Khalnaldo

New Recruit

Reaction score
Which do you guys like more?
I love MW2 and 3. Number 2 more though.
Now that black ops2 is coming out who would still play MW3 and who would waste their money on black ops2. Lol

Pretty sure that BO II will be same sh*t as BO I, mw2 and mw3.

Battlefield 3 of course. CoD World at War was the last good Cod.
CoD is just aweful

Frankly I have played both Blackops and MW3 and I liked both of them

MW3 is slightly better becoz it offers greater variety and is far more interesting

I am looking forward to Blackops 2 , but I have my doubts as to whether my laptop will support the game with decent graphic settings

BF3 is simply the best. MW3 was a huge disappointment. I'm planning on getting a new copy of diablo. Would love to hear some first hand user review.

If anyone plays bf3 on pc, hit me up.
i just bought IT Doing right now buzzy with tribes ascend and world ok tanks after that em gone try this :D

And Well C O D and Battlefield is almost same but Main Diffrnce Is Vehicles in Battleifield And tanksssssssssssssss UFFF akher badass and other thing is its just Jumping from mission 2 another more like in real mission but u have To do all the series to get it Right But battlefield its just a small happy shot story

The only game I've ever really got into is Black Ops. Played MW3.. such a disappointment.
Waiting for Black Ops 2, we'll see how it goes.

The only game I've ever really got into is Black Ops. Played MW3.. such a disappointment.
Waiting for Black Ops 2, we'll see how it goes.

CAll of Duty and future? Seriosly, I would rather reinstall COD 2 than playing this sci fi crap

Back
Top Bottom