What's new

Coca-Cola plans expansion in Pakistan

why don't Pakistan ask them to open juice packaging plant....its much better than coke...
i will advice People not to drink coke.....

Well there is a difference in the formulas depending upon the country.

For instance Mexican Coke uses cane sugar as opposed to corn syrup.

Last edited:
why don't Pakistan ask them to open juice packaging plant....its much better than coke...
i will advice People not to drink coke.....

Surprise Pakistan has many juice brands all colored and dangerous...nothing like home made apple juice, lemonade and other fruits juices.

US would never ever give key ingredients the secret formula to even countries like China-India-Pakistan and the rest of asian nations so whatever these countries and many more poor countries have is cheap formula that tastes like crap full of sugar. No need to go far pick a pepsi from Saudi Arab and one from Pakistan hell of a difference and than from Canada comparing it to Saudi Arab again hell of a difference the saudi one begins to taste bad in mouth. Considering most of Asian countries would be willing to steal and create their own product US would never sell real formula.

My guess would be the local water used to develop the concentrate, as well as poor quality management for mixing it.

That seems a tad more plausible than a conspiracy to randomly poison people.

Although on a side note, there was originally Coca leaf in the formula :)

Well there is a difference in the formulas depending upon the country.

For instance Mexicsn Coke uses cane sugar as opposed to corn syrup.

Coke in the US is the outlier there. We use corn syrup due to how cheap it is, which is caused by the farm subsidies from the government. It is a shame, really.

Luckily if I ever feel the need for a coke, stores around here carry the Mexican version.

Best drink in world is Water at room temperature , or mildly cold
0 calories and refreshing

If you need flavor add a lemon into it

Surprise Pakistan has many juice brands all colored and dangerous...nothing like home made apple juice, lemonade and other fruits juices.
yeah home made are obviously much Better...no denying..
but when compared to coke i will rate fruit juice much higher... coke is not good .. they are poison, and the classy thing is we pay for it..

I would be extremely skeptical about any such diagnosis, (unless you drink massive amounts per day), and even more skeptical that "most patients" get sick from soft drinks.
Research your symptoms yourself.

In Pakistan majority of food products are not pure or very low quality due to corruption and when you add cola with that kind of nutrition it become worst case, there is a health bomb ticking here and only Allah has forbidden it from exploding.

but you will still be drinking black water with sugar named Coke. Coke will never give their formula to anyone in Pakistan.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom