What's new

Coast Guard to be largest water protection force by 2018

^^well for once u are right about the propaganda aspect of recruitment....but Armed forces are facing no such setback only the police/crpf.
Nevertheless it in this propaganda, that people get swayed to fight another Vietnam\Iraq.

the rest is self-gratifying BS

For once, you have shown your true colors....a typical @#$%% who will proudly beat his chest without acknowledging the problems. US's coast gurad is without a doubt one of the best if not the best. Their Coast Gurad can operate with the Navy for joint missions and the tech is on par. The last I heard wasn;t there a shortage in officiers in the armed forces? Anyhow, a shortage is a shortage regardless and my point about recruitment has more implications than just retention. You want to attract the most qualified and you are only going to do that by projecting an image of a competence. The US allows new recruits to contribute ideas and tactics to enable a force that is more capable. Instead, of getting upset of the comparsion, use it as a tool to evaluate Indian weaknessess and work out solution. Calling my post BS reveals your insecurity

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Sorry I didn;t mean incompetent but sometimes there is a thin line and you have to call it. Of course, the incompetence can be argued to the corruption which I agree is the number one issue.

A possible solution to corruption is E goverance but on a massive and intricate scale. The models India is using right now don;t take advantage of the potential..

^^well for once u are right about the propaganda aspect of recruitment....but Armed forces are facing no such setback only the police/crpf.
Nevertheless it in this propaganda, that people get swayed to fight another Vietnam\Iraq.

the rest is self-gratifying BS

The biggest stumbling block to India;s success are folks like yourself, who can;t stand to hear the facts yet will open their bloody mouth every chance they get to spew garbage. Give me points kid, not BS

Back
Top Bottom