What's new

CNN:Are China's economic statistics accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, literally all of them. Not a single on says Greeks are clustered with West Asians. And saying that Russians cluster with West Asians? That was just dumb.

novembre-fig1a.png

pc300k.jpg

can you please give the source.

Actually Chinese are superior. We proved it when we butchered you in Korea so badly you call it the forgotten war. :lol:

No just no...

The British destroyed your rat-infested country, by utterly bombarding your ports with the Royal Navy

Guess you have never heard the term "native americans". Dont blame you though, most white trash are school dropouts.

Doing well in school doesn't seem to have been a strong point for them

No just no...

The British destroyed your rat-infested country, by utterly bombarding your ports with the Royal Nay

Why don't you send your Royal Navy to bombard them today buddy- the Chiese will probably use their coast guard to take you down. Do not mess with Asians.

I'm almost inclined to agree...your stupidity and inferiority ought to be genetic.

Inferiority which lead to everything from the Moon Landing to the computer you're using to spew your claims of superoirity.

You are genetically inferior in every sense of the word.

And what did you make "better". You made NOTHING better. In fact, you made nothing at all. We invented virtually everything, while you desperately try to reverse-engineer our tech. You can't even copy it successfully! Don't compare yourselves to us again.

Race exists on the genetic level.
Perhaps but Russians would kill Americans than Chinese. Japanese would rather kill Chinese than Americans. What matters is nation not race.

I am an ethno nationalist. I am proud of my monoethnic nation. You are free to be proud of your nation and your ethnic subgroup (mainstream).

I won't live in your country and you won't live in mine. Segregation is peace.

The British destroyed your rat-infested country, by utterly bombarding your ports with the Royal Navy.

I remember Deng Xiaoping warn butcher Hatchet if British don't return Hong Kong back to China after the lease was up, Deng will make Hatchet his *****. I didn't see no freaking Royal Navy bomb China and British willfully returned H.K back to China in 1997.

Doing well in school doesn't seem to have been a strong point for them

Why don't you send your Royal Navy to bombard them today buddy- the Chiese will probably use their coast guard to take you down. Do not mess with Asians.

we could put all you sub humans into the dirt.

Inferiority which lead to everything from the Moon Landing to the computer you're using to spew your claims of superoirity.

You are genetically inferior in every sense of the word.

And what did you make "better". You made NOTHING better. In fact, you made nothing at all. We invented virtually everything, while you desperately try to reverse-engineer our tech. You can't even copy it successfully! Don't compare yourselves to us again.

The people who designed the moon landers were DEFINEITELY not genetically related to you. Now that's the intelligent people, not the horse $hit shoveling @$$hole like you. We INVENTED surgery. Not my job to educate you maggot ****er. GO search that out yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom