What's new

CM Shahbaz Sharif orders swoop on Lashkhar-e-Jhangvi

I see good things in PTI and good things in PML-N. I'm NOT f**** arrogant like you
Never denied about Pervaiz Elahi. Yes he did some good things but Shahbaz has gone ahead.

ROFL. How is education, inflation, load shedding etc related to provincial government ? Don't tell me now you don't know what higher education commission of Pakistan and WAPDA run under ?
As far as inflation is concerned, it is due to global recession. Do you really believe the Dollar value and the Rupee value today is standing due to Shahbaz ? :lol:

Did I say "loadshedding"? (Even though Punjab could've done better here since the transfer of powers to provinces but lets leave it for now)

Don't put in my mouth and listen to this ...

I am talking about *structural* changes in the province to make it more functioning. Major reforms in Police department? No. major reforms in patwari culture? No. Major reforms in local bodies? no. Education system? no

You little patwari, here is a fact : The TOTAL health budget of WHOLE punjab of 100 million people is 35 billion rupees...the spending on ONE showbaz lahore 27 km road is 31 billion rupees....In which other country do you see absolute retardness like that?

Shahbaz has gone ahead of Pervaiz? Again, beta jani umar kitni hai apki? Do you even live a practical life? Have you ever been to your lands in villages (if have any) and asked the situation of farmers? The prices of their crops relative to the amount they put? Has their profits increased over-all or decreased?

1122 is probably THE most efficient service in whole punjab...started by Pervez. Alot of good projects of Pervaiz was shut down by this idiot...

Agar is bari b pml n ko vote do gay to lanat ho tumharay paida honay pe..

We gave them chance FIVE TIMES...25 years...and NO IMPROVEMENT in punjab...and yet you are voting for them?

CM shahbaz sharif is unparallel , he is the best cm of pakistan . he promoted education , health , transportaion , infrastructure , etc . I think we should not be prejudice and say aspade aspade . Carry on Cm we are with you .

You need to get some education and stop parroting these ch*tiya lines please.

"Promoted health, infrastructure" ...Ok buddy, go take a course in community development first...

Have you seen a leader in government like this ? :pakistan:

shahbaz-sharif-eating-with-poor-Liqatpur-District-Rahim-Yar-Khan-Shahbaz-showed-a-nice-gesture-by-accepting-a-poor-villager%E2%80%99s-request-to-have-food-at-his-house-19-july-2008.jpg

shahbaz-sharif-standing-in-sewerage-water-after-the-heavy-rains-in-Lahore-July-2008.jpg

14045-image-1348736437-571-640x480.jpg

58426_505942496111028_788130334_n.jpg

CM_ON_METRO_LHR_2100_PKG_18-02_00000.jpg

Shahbaz-Sharif-in-Dangue-Virus-Prevention-Drive-in-Lahore-2.jpg

nice pics.

Did I say "loadshedding"? (Even though Punjab could've done better here since the transfer of powers to provinces but lets leave it for now)

Don't put in my mouth and listen to this ...

I am talking about *structural* changes in the province to make it more functioning. Major reforms in Police department? No. major reforms in patwari culture? No. Major reforms in local bodies? no. Education system? no

You little patwari, here is a fact : The TOTAL health budget of WHOLE punjab of 100 million people is 35 billion rupees...the spending on ONE showbaz lahore 27 km road is 31 billion rupees....In which other country do you see absolute retardness like that?

Shahbaz has gone ahead of Pervaiz? Again, beta jani umar kitni hai apki? Do you even live a practical life? Have you ever been to your lands in villages (if have any) and asked the situation of farmers? The prices of their crops relative to the amount they put? Has their profits increased over-all or decreased?

1122 is probably THE most efficient service in whole punjab...started by Pervez. Alot of good projects of Pervaiz was shut down by this idiot...

Agar is bari b pml n ko vote do gay to lanat ho tumharay paida honay pe..

We gave them chance FIVE TIMES...25 years...and NO IMPROVEMENT in punjab...and yet you are voting for them?

Did i say anything about voting ? NO so STFU

Living in America i can see your knowledge about Pakistan. Why don't you visit Punjab anytime soon ? Its your opportunity to see law and order situation.

Police is very efficient. Under Shahbaz Sharif people fear. Its his order to kill murderes on the spot. So next time anyone tries to do something, he or she will have to think more than twice. Having built a new forensic lab, people are brought to justice easily within days.

Things are moving on to computerization. Today they are cracking down on illegal property holders !
The education you speak of has 3 different systems running in Pakistan. (Urdu, Madrassa, and English). It is Higher Education of Pakistan's (a part of federal government) responsibility. Punjab is a province and not a country. If it was provincial's responsibility then why didn't Pervaiz Elahi solve it instead !

Pervaiz Elahi did a good job with 1122 service but Shahbaz has expanded that further. Here is one more thing that you don't know about. The same BRT (Bus Rapid Transit), 27 km long also allows Ambulances to run on it. Stop listening to retards who think Punjab's budge is 100 billion rupees. $30 billion or $100 billion spent, transportation plays a huge part in the economy. Not only do you create jobs, but also help human migration. How do you expect people to get to work or school ? There is not enough CNG or Oil left for us so public transportation is specificaly important and smart

CM Punjab has done a great deal of work. Not only he has built medical colleges in Bhawalpur, Multan, and Dera Ghazi Khan, he has created more hospitals and schools. Just recently, he opened a cardiac hospital in Pindi and it will be free of cost for the poor. Let me ask you this. Who solved Dengue in 1 year ! (something a country like Sri Lanka never got to do and wasted decades.). A clean Punjab means no diseases !!

The budget for South Punjab is 3x more than it was in Pervaiz Elahi's time. Last week he innaugarated $1.5 billiion industrial estate in Vehari. Now lets talk about farmers. Who is giving them tractors ad solar panels for free ? and who is educating about agriculture on am agriculture channel on tv ? Sometimes you should come out of N-Legaue bashing cuz India just recently won the neelum jehlum water case. The next time you hear farmers not getting water is because of our federal government not winning the case in International court of Justice !

Although you may not take my comments seriously, you have the right and opportunity to consider the IRI survey and see who is popular !

Dangi brothers only react when news came in Media.....before they sleep in Riwind after drinking...LASSI:yahoo:

I hope to see a massive operation in Lahore and Jhang. All of these guys should just be killed or arrested. PMLN has historically supported and abetted the LEJ. I hope this is not just an eyewash like the bakery beating case. His son in law has been freed according to what I have heard. PMLN is not comitted to providing justice.

His words should be backed up by strong action as Jhang is the hometown of the LEJ. Do not leave one of them and Malik Ishaq should be arrested again. His release has translated into a proportional rise in violence on Shias and minorities.

CM shahbaz sharif is unparallel , he is the best cm of pakistan . he promoted education , health , transportaion , infrastructure , & the best type of dramabaazi that money can buy ,laptop theology, a national highway policy ( which as per GPS will straight take you to raiwind, muk muka policy (which can even make the republican look like a coalition partner of the democrats ! ) .

corrected for you

Good step
PAF Should Carry Air Strike in Wazrastion on Jhagive,s
Bomb them to hell

They are based in Jhang, Punjab not Waziristan

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2013/02/20/rehman-malik-to-raid-lej-hideouts-in-punjab-if-provincial-govt-fails-to-take-action/

Thats a positive news.....Tables are turning , finally we have realized who the real enemy is......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom