What's new

CM-400AKG: Pakistan's supersonic carrier killer

May be SAM Like S400 or Aegis but if launch in numbers it will take the target down,

These type of missiles have been around for 3 or 4 decades...This mach-5 terminal speed for an air launched stand-off missile is not a new thing..So not just AEGIS or S400 but many other modern SAMs can counter such threats..That is why India is not going for the likes of KH-15(which is much cheaper than brahmos) and even Russia is replacing them with slower KH-55.

Brahmos is under range of 400 km, it follow international rule of selling weapons only below 400 km... Btw I can guarantee India did nothing on Brahmos, Russia built it all, they only asked India for help cuz they needed the money, same thing with Tejas, Arjunk, Akash, etc....

Brahmos is under range of 400 km, it follow international rule of selling weapons only below 400 km... Btw I can guarantee India did nothing on Brahmos, Russia built it all, they only asked India for help cuz they needed the money, same thing with Tejas, Arjunk, Akash, etc....
yes Brahmos may be under 300km range only to comply with international regulations.The missile can have much more range than that...

Why do people on this forum ask for proofs and real data ? for the sake of what ? internal satisfaction?

Supposedly if one of us do post the exact result in the end it will be replied by " i highly doubt that" .
The discussion of specs becomes irrelevant on forums since officially the results wont be shared. Both the country's know the capability of their weapons. indians here will take their scientist's word more than any other ..
And we believe our program is superior than indias "it isnt all about range , it about the precision and effectively targeting the enemy in a given space of time"

These type of missiles have been around for 3 or 4 decades...This mach-5 terminal speed for an air launched stand-off missile is not a new thing..So not just AEGIS or S400 but many other modern SAMs can counter such threats..That is why India is not going for the likes of KH-15(which is much cheaper than brahmos) and even Russia is replacing them with slower KH-55.

No doubt about it that this missile is around 3-4 decade but if we see the primary role of this missile was like Nasr missile like tactical nuke , later they develop different version with passive radar also but if you see the both missile picture you
will see the differance . Cm-400 is based on same principal of DF-21 ASBM with mid course correction and satelite guidance and passive radar seeker.
Chinese are very smart they dont want to waste time reinventing the wheel they just modify it to fit them better.
It will take time to develop hypersonic cruise missile at 5-7 years and cm-400 will fill that gap.light weight, cheaper

Look who's talking..
You who come and troll on every other thread making pointless references to answers you have already been given before.
You are the example of what ends up staining this forum and for that I have no bias.regardless of nationality. be those who keep ranting about links or those that come up with gems like "arjunk"..
You have a problem cupcake.. take it up with the administration.
As far as I am concerned, my words STAND.
IF YOU ARE ONLY HERE ABOUT TO ASK FOR LINKS FROM MEMBERS IN THE BLUE.. either accept them as correct.. or instead of arguing about links as if you wish to be baptized.. walk AWAY.

Why don't you guys issue infractions and ban their sorry A*ses out back to Bharat Rakshak!!!!

Hell, the V-2 was super-sonic (not mach5 tho...)

. Cm-400 is based on same principal of DF-21 ASBM with mid course correction and satelite guidance and passive radar seeker.

No they are not...They are entirely different missiles with different way of functioning..

131451bqxmwqg4emmw8dv4.jpg.thumb.jpg

DF-21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Original brahmos was only of 300 km range...Later India modified its brahmos in service to extend the range to 500kms..No problem in international regulations as long as we are not exporting it..:enjoy:

India Modifies Brahmos Missile With New Nav System | Defense | RIA Novosti

According to the article brahmos is not sea skimmer 10 meter above sea real sea skimmer are 1-2 meter so so the ship radar will easily pickup brahmos

BrahMos can reach a speed of Mach 2.8 at levels as low as 30 feet (10 m) or fly high-profile diving attacks. The missile was jointly developed by Russia and India, based on the NPO Mashinostroyenie 3M55 Onyx (NATO SS-N-26).

I was comparig df-21 to Cm -400 in concept

According to the article brahmos is not sea skimmer 10 meter above sea real sea skimmer are 1-2 meter so so the ship radar will easily pickup brahmos

BrahMos can reach a speed of Mach 2.8 at levels as low as 30 feet (10 m) or fly high-profile diving attacks. t

Sorry my british pakistani friend..It says brahmos can reach mach 2.8 at levels as low as 10m..Not that its sea skimming level is set to 10m..

Its officially stated sea skimming height is 3-4 meters,making it ideal for stealth attacks..
Ship-launched BRAHMOS can fly in sea-skimming mode, completely destroy target :: BrahMos.com

BrahMos can reach a speed of Mach 2.8 at levels as low as 30 feet (10 m) or fly high-profile diving attacks. The missile was jointly developed by Russia and India, based on the NPO Mashinostroyenie 3M55 Onyx (NATO SS-N-26).

I was comparig df-21 to Cm -400 in concept

no,wrong..
brahmos can never reach 2.8 mach at LOW ALTITUDES due to dense air or whatever may the reason be...

SS-N-26 Yakhont/Oniks P-800 | Russian Military Analysis

SS-N-26 Yakhont/Oniks P-800 is same one which the brahmos is based on...

Back
Top Bottom