What's new

Clinton threats Pakistan over IP pipeline

But seem like Pakistani is in total control of USA

Even after November incident relation become normal again

I can't ever understand the mentality of the bharatis and which universe's logic they use.

Pakistan is controlled by USA. Pakistan supports Taliban, Al Qaeda, Haqqanis, protected OBL, and on and on.

I mean seriously, do you guys NOT see the obvious contradiction? Does it have to pointed out to you? Seriously? Please grow up and get a life.

yea gas hain ya nuclear weapon jo amrica damkee day rah ha hain?:rofl:

Some of them have, I know that the Nishat Group have their own power plants powering their textile mills and even selling it to nearby businesses and small communities. I met an MD/CEO of a group of sugar mills and he apprised me of how they generate their own electricity by using bagasse and molasses as fuels and should the Govt. help them out they (the sugar mills in Punjab) have the potential of being self sufficient in terms of power and even provide electricity to much of Southern Punjab - Bhawalnager and enjoining areas to use his words.

yes this is the need of the time...Large industrial units utilize the resources available to them and generate their own electricity...
There have been many who invested in natural gas powered generators but theat failed due to shortage of natural gas in pakistan and gas loadshedding..
Other resources need to be tapped into...Molasses fermentation and converting it into Hydrocarbons is a good way of power production and somebody is doing it....although large scale usage of this method wiil only raise sugar prices.

Solarreflecting morrors and steam turbines...locally built wind turbines..Then there are many Places in Pakistan which have ample geo thermal energy..such as Tatha Panee on KKH near Chilas...You can see boiling water coming out of the ground..This can be tapped for power production...

The trouble with our nation is that we moan a lot but dont do much to help ourselves.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

yea gas hain ya nuclear weapon jo amrica damkee day rah ha hain?:rofl:

ever heard of the phrase...

uss cheez mein khaarish? ;)
thats the problem of USA.

Here's an interesting thought. What if Pakistan says it will abandon the IP pipeline (preferring the TAPI), if the US stops the drone program in Pakistan?

Nobody will say that. Both Army and Govt want the drones to continue, only that they condemn that in public.

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

india under US pressure quit the project...

And got the path-breaking nuclear deal in return. Pakistan ?

Nobody will say that. Both Army and Govt want the drones to continue, only that they condemn that in public.

and why would they want drone attacks to continue?

whats your theory on this?

and why would they want drone attacks to continue?

whats your theory on this?

Because drones take out the Talibunnies much easier than the Pakistani soldiers who have to painstakingly cordon off the area, commit ground troops, face the dug in Talib fighters, use aerial backup etc.

Because drones take out the Talibunnies much easier than the Pakistani soldiers who have to painstakingly cordon off the area, commit ground troops, face the dug in Talib fighters, use aerial backup etc.

Aray yaar..they kill a few..But the resulting anger creates many more.

and Army is all too aware of this...So for that reason i am sure the Army wont support Drone attacks.

Aray yaar..they kill a few..But the resulting anger creates many more.

Even the tribes prefer the drones over PA/PAF's bombing and the resultant displacement in case PA is going to conduct ground ops over there.

I recently read that in an article by a South Waziristan based journalist's article on that in Tribune...I'll try to post that link.

yes this is the need of the time...Large industrial units utilize the resources available to them and generate their own electricity...
There have been many who invested in natural gas powered generators but theat failed due to shortage of natural gas in pakistan and gas loadshedding..
Other resources need to be tapped into...Molasses fermentation and converting it into Hydrocarbons is a good way of power production and somebody is doing it....although large scale usage of this method wiil only raise sugar prices.

Solarreflecting morrors and steam turbines...locally built wind turbines..Then there are many Places in Pakistan which have ample geo thermal energy..such as Tatha Panee on KKH near Chilas...You can see boiling water coming out of the ground..This can be tapped for power production...

The trouble with our nation is that we moan a lot but dont do much to help ourselves.

More like we don't have a leader to lead us instead we have a thoroughly corrupt bureaucracy and an even more corrupt cadre of politicians. And whatever progress has been made its consists overwhelmingly of independent initiatives. So again my initial question remains : Pakistan kithuuun Govt. initiative labeee ? Kaun aa kar karaee ga aee sab kuch ?

In other words Clinton reveals one of the underlying motives for the invasion of Afghanistan.

We should only go for TAPI if US agrees that in Afghanistan a friendly country exists for us for that energy.
In that case we can have TAP and a friendly neighbour without any foreign involvement otherwise bye bye TAP.
Its the US who will decide what she wants either friendly Afghanistan/Pak relation or strong Pak/Iran relation.

More like we don't have a leader to lead us instead we have a thoroughly corrupt bureaucracy and an even more corrupt cadre of politicians. And whatever progress has been made its consists overwhelmingly of independent initiatives. So again my initial question remains : Pakistan kithuuun Govt. initiative labeee ? Kaun aa kar karaee ga aee sab kuch ?

Yaar its not all doom and gloom...
If the government doesnt do anythig..Likewise there are almost no taxes in Pakistan..
Industrialists pay minimal or no taxes..
Same for people....No or very little taxes.

So instead of moaning atleast our Industrialists should look for viable alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom